Similar items in stock
General Electric 4.4 cu ft Compact Refrigerator, Stainless Steel
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you want a little extra refrigerator space or you're headed to college, this General Electric 4.4 cu ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator is the perfect option. It has three easy-to-clean glass cabinet shelves and an in-the-door can rack. Another useful feature of this compact General Electric stainless steel refrigerator is the defrost tray and ice tray. With so many handy features, this stainless steel refrigerator appliance will be a welcome addition to any home or dorm room.
General Electric 4.4 cu ft Compact Refrigerator, Stainless Steel:
- 4.4 cu ft capacity
- Manual defrost
- 3 glass cabinet shelves
- 2-1/2 fresh food cabinet shelf features
- 2-1/2 fresh food door shelves
- Defrost tray
- 1 mini Ice N' Easy tray
- In-the-door can rack
- 2 front leveling legs
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 23.2"L x 22"W x 33.6"H
- Model# WML04GADBS
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Capacity:||4.4 cu ft|
|Material:||Glass Storage Shelf|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WML04GADBS|
|Cooling System:||Manual Defrost|
|Features:||Door Storage , Recessed Handle , Leveling Legs , Cans Organizer , Beverage Compartment|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.20 x 22.00 x 33.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, there is a freezer across part of the top. It measures about 12" deep x 11" wide x 3" tall, which leaves about 5" of space for tall items to be on the top shelf.by familytimes11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby BlueBeach210/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This measures aren't the mention on the web, are more smallerby janera5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?