Check out these related products
- $285.31 List price $312.67Save $27.36
- $18.04 List price $20.00Save $1.96
- $147.25 Was $158.14Save $10.89
- $12.93 List price $16.95Save $4.02
- $12.49 List price $16.00Save $3.51
- $15.41 List price $18.00Save $2.59
- $14.21 List price $18.95Save $4.74
Consider these popular products
- $20.39 List price $29.99Save $9.60
- $28.68 List price $40.00Save $11.32
- $16.95 List price $21.95Save $5.00
- $13.28 List price $16.95Save $3.67
- $16.02 List price $25.00Save $8.98
- $11.08 List price $16.95Save $5.87
- $13.47 List price $16.00Save $2.53
- $13.75 Was $14.58Save $0.83
- $16.66 Was $17.70Save $1.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"General Chemistry: Atoms First," Second Edition starts from the building blocks of chemistry, the atom, allowing the authors to tell a cohesive story that progresses logically through molecules and compounds to help students intuitively follow complex concepts more logically. This unified thread of ideas helps students build a better foundation and ultimately gain a deeper understanding of chemical concepts. Students can more easily understand the microscopic-to-macroscopic connections between unobservable atoms and the observable behavior of matter in daily life, and are brought immediately into real chemistry-instead of being forced to memorize facts. Reflecting a true atoms first perspective, the Second Edition features experienced atoms-first authors, incorporates recommendations from a panel of atoms-first experts, and follows historical beliefs in teaching chemistry concepts based and real experimental data first. This approach distinguishes this text in the market based whereby other authors teach theory first, followed by experimental data.
|Number of Pages:||973|
|Author:||Fay, Robert C. , McMurry, John E.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 11.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.