Check out these related products
- $100.00 Was $112.27Save $12.27
- $90.00 Was $95.00Save $5.00
***DISC by ATD**General AltiMAX HP Passenger Performance Tire 195/65R15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
General Altimax HP Passenger Performance Tire 195 65R15:
- Visual alignment indicators
- Replacement tire monitor
- Acoustic Modulations Sound Technology for low noise
- Twin Cushion Silica tread compound for exceptional tread life
- Reactive Contour Technology
- Treadwear Warranty: 55,000 miles
- Tire type: Passenger-
- Sidewall: Black sidewall
- This passenger tire has a speed rating of H
- Load index: 91
- Speed rating translation: 130 mph
- Load index ranslation: 1356 lbs
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||91|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||H|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.90 x 24.98 x 7.90 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The only applicable treadwear rating is the Uniform Tire Quality Grading (UTQG). The UTQG is made up of 3 components, treadwear, traction, and temperature. The treadwear grade is a comparative rating based on the wear rate of the tire when tested under controlled conditions on a specified government test track. The AltiMAX HP has a UTQG grade of 440, this means it wore 4.4 twice as long on the government test course under specified test conditions as one graded 100. It is wrong to link treadwear grades with your projected tire mileage. The relative performance of tires depends upon the actual conditions of their use and may vary due to driving habits, service practices, differences in road characteristics and climate.by GeneralTireSupport2/23/2015Written by a verified representative from GeneralTireSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tread life is 55,000 miles. I found this on the tires website.by countryboy10110/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look under specifications and check to see the speed rating. It's either one of these two: 55,000 Mile Limited Treadwear WARRANTY - All H Rated 40,000 Mile Limited Treadwear WARRANTY - All V Rated the 195/60R14's are H rated = 55k.by esdotvee1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tire has a directional tread pattern.by GeneralTireSupport6/12/2013Written by a verified representative from GeneralTireSupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by An anonymous customer5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are these tires American Made?..If not, can you tell me what 195/60/15 tires are?..Do your stores do alignments?
- Are these tires American Made? A- I do not Know can you tell me what 195/60/15 tires are? A- 195 are the thread side longitude in millimeters measured from the inbore side to the outbore side. 60 means that the sidewall of the tire measure 60% of the thread area, in millimeters too. in this case, 60% of 195mm = 117 mm 15 means the wheel diameter in inches. Do your stores do alignments? A-Walmart usually does if the store is capable or has a shop to install tires. Ensure to ship (and pick) them to a store capable to install tires.by JCR19757/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made in Mexico.by An anonymous customer8/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?