Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$131.19 List price $180.60Save $49.41
- Reduced Price$120.29 List price $206.70Save $86.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gear Head Cross Cut Shredder with CD/DVD Slot features a state of the art design with durable steel blades that shred up to 12 sheets of paper up to 6' per minute. It's capable of shredding credit cards, paper clips and staples with ease. A security rating of three ensures that documents will be unrecognizable to prying eyes. This convenient design combines stylish lines with superior capacity for an office shredder. A robust 3.7 gallon front removable bin allows for Easy-Lift emptying and replacement of the Home Office Shredder in a matter of seconds. A convenient CD/DVD slot is positioned on the top of the shredder that will strip cut your CD or DVD. Paper jams are a thing of the past with Anti-Jam technology and convenient reverse function. Other features of the CD Shredder include auto-start and auto stop for quick shredding that allows you to place the material in the paper slot and simply walk away.
Gear Head Cross Cut Shredder with CD/DVD Slot:
- Cross cut
- Home Office Shredder shreds up to 12 sheets per pass
- Dynamic performance
- Anti-jam technology
- CD and DVD slot
- Includes 5' power cord, user's manual and warranty information
|Volume Capacity:||5 Gallons or Less|
|Number of Sheets:||6-10 Sheets|
|Color Category:||Silver , Black|
|Recommended Use:||Small Office|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PS1000CXB|
|Features:||Shreds up to 10 sheets into 0.16x1.38 inch pieces , anti-jam technology , 3.7 gallon easily removed bin , shreds paper clips, staples & credit cards , auto-start & auto stop that allows you to put material in the slot and walk away. , reverse function , a convenient CD/DVD slot is positioned at the top of the unit that will strip cut your CD or DVD|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have run packets of 5 and 6 pages through with no problem at all. I have it set on Auto and fed paper to it for about an hour on one occasion again with no difficulty.by Rich5/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 10 minutesby Martin275/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It cross cuts about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Not tiny, but small enough for me. It says it will run for 5 minutes, but haven't tried yet.by Shredmaster3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We are satisfied with the shredding size. It had to cool off several times.by AlYoung7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instructions say 5 minutes, but I think it also depends on how much you put through at any one time; if you're putting 10 pages through every time, I wouldn't expect it to go the entire 5 minutes. The pieces are between 1/4" and 1/2" long when shredded.by AlyeskaNC6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a crosscut machine. Its about 1/8 of an inch when cut. I don't know about continuous run, but it works great!by one2one5/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I gues the capacity of a regular size office waste basket, or about a cubic foot.by Martin278/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say a little over a cubic foot, before you would need to empty it.by AlyeskaNC6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bin is the size of a medium trashcan.by one2one5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?