Similar items in stock
- from $219.57Save $179.43
- from $203.00Save $96.00
Gateway Black 15.6" NE56R10u Laptop PC with Intel Celeron B820 Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Gateway NE56R10u Laptop PC provides everyday multitasking duties while keeping you entertained and connected to your social networks. A brilliant 15.6" HD display delivers a true cinematic view of your movies, photos and more and you can even extend that view to a big screen TV through the HDMI port. Powerful performance makes it easy to breeze through daily tasks while enhanced features allow you to multitask with ease, enjoy full control of your digital media and instantly connect to your social network sites.
Gateway 15.6" NE56R10u Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Celeron B820 processor
1.70GHz, 2MB L3 Cache
- 3GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the comfort for multimedia videos and images, video conferencing, basic gaming and all the other simple duties
- 320GB SATA hard drive
Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more
- 8x DVD SuperMulti Double-Layer drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" HD Ultrabright LED-backlit display
Intel HD Graphics with 128MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Microsoft DirectX 10.1
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- 5-in-1 memory card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack, 1 x microphone-in jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 4.5 hours battery life
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security 2012 trial
- Gateway MyBackup Solution and Recovery Management
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Check out the entire selection of laptops at Walmart.com. Shop laptops by size, price and type.
|Processor Type:||Intel Celeron|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||320 GB|
|Processor Speed:||1.70 GHz, 2MB L3 Cache|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI , 1 x Headphones , 1 x Microphone , 1 x Ethernet , 1 x VGA , 3 x USB 2.0 , 1 x DC-in|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||4 hours 30 minutes|
|Interface Type:||5 in 1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NX.Y1UAA.003|
|RAM Memory:||3 GB|
|Accessories Included:||Power Cord , 6-cell Lithium-ion battery , Quick Start Guide|
|Features:||1.3 Megapixel webcam|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the usual 1-year limited warranty. Doesn't cover damage caused by misuse like dropping the laptop or spilling liquid on the keyboard.by Carlyguy7610/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with a one year manufacturer warranty then you can purchase another for i think it was 39 dollars for an additional 2 years, if you are in the electronics department online then you will see a place that says something like. already purchased an electronic device, try the warranty which will have you put in the price of the item and type and give you the price for any additional warrantyby chefcolby8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Theres a two year warrantly for like $200. You have a month from purchase to decide if you want it or not. I didnt get it, because they say right after two/three years thats when the laptop needs replaced. So, unless you spill something on it or something, theres really no need to get the warranty. (:by Bethhhbby8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes walmart gives you a 30 day money back with receipt and then you can buy warranty coverage for 79 dollars that will cover if anything breaks or if the screen shatters etc, they offer it to you when you pay.by Bullylover17/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When i purchased the computer i was offered the warranty for an additional 79.99.by Exxile7/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought mine in stores and it came with a 15 day return policy and after that your covered under Gateway 1 year warrenty but than they will offer you an additional 2 year warrenty for 80.00 for a total of 3 yrs.by LMBrough7/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product carries a one year parts and labor warranty.by TeamGateway7/6/2012Written by a verified representative from TeamGatewayWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it burns CDs & DVDs.by Carlyguy7610/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby InformativeShopper10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does both it has a multi Recorder/ dvd burner/playerby DeMoulpieds19/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Per the information below, Yes it burns, "writes" both CD and DVD. 8x DVD SuperMulti Double-Layer drive Watch movies, and "READ" and "WRITE" CDs and DVDs in multiple formatsby TeamGateway9/1/2012Written by a verified representative from TeamGatewayWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't.by Carlyguy7610/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but that would be really nice :)by InformativeShopper10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby colincc10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It doesn't.by TeamGateway9/28/2012Written by a verified representative from TeamGatewayWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$209.00 Was $299.00Save $90.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $155.00Save $16.00
- Rollback$259.00 Was $299.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $155.00Save $16.00
- Reduced Price$179.00 List price $199.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$379.00 Was $449.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$499.00 Was $699.00Save $200.00
- $309.00 Was $319.00Save $10.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- $299.00 List price $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$1,099.00 Was $1299.00Save $200.00