Customers also considered
- from $9.99
- Rollbackfrom $12.96
- $17.81 List price $19.98Save $2.17
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Garth Brooks: Blame It All On My Roots (6CD + 2 DVD) (Walmart Exclusive) - Contains New Music!
The Perfect Gift! Included in the boxed set, Blame It All On My Roots, are 8 discs (6 CDs & 2 DVDs) with over seven hours of entertainment including 77 songs, 33 music videos, and a 68-page photo booklet! Four NEW studio albums, inspired by Garth's live Las Vegas show, take you on a musical journey of how Garth Brooks got his sound, as he performs full length versions of songs from his greatest musical influences spanning "Classic Country," "Classic Rock," "Blue-Eyed Soul" and the "Melting Pot" (one CD for each genre). The boxed set also includes a two hour DVD of Garth's acclaimed one-man show recorded live at The Wynn Resort in Las Vegas. This limited edition, exclusive boxed set also includes two CDs containing 33 songs from The Ultimate Hits (plus a bonus track) and a DVD with music videos for each of these hit songs.
Explore this item
|Record Label:||Pearl Records, Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 6.00 x 10.25 Inches|
|1.||8-disc Set Including 77 Songs And 33 Music Videos|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not blu-ray.by tmorg716/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My set isn't.by ladynemo5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No :(by Tterrian5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by WaveWriter3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby pswott3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. 720pby sw413/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Same show; different performance; good variations.by sw4111/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no. The DVD show was an earlier show, not the 11/28 one, but he's done this so much that it's virtually exactly the same. He and Trisha are just wearing different clothes. You will not be disappointed with the quality of this entire set!by currycountrylynnie2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's the same concert, though there are a few slight differences. No commercials, for example. There are also slight differences in timing, etc. The same story, though =)by Momtodramaqueen11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is the same one that aired on tvby LB2151611/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The answer is yes and no. It is the same show as far as it being his Vegas Wynn show, but the box set was released on Black Friday and the show that aired on TV that night was live. So same show, different night. Much is the same, but it's not exact.by BrendaInWisconsin11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if not it is extremely close to the CBS broadcast.by ftu199611/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Kathi- I'm looking at the set now. To answer your question: CD package #1: "Ultimate Hits" Garth's stuff 33 songs CD Package #2: ""Country Classics" Garth singing hits by other country artists. 24 songs CD package #3: "Classic Rock" Garth singing classic rock by other artists. 22 songs. DVD: Vegas show DVD: Garth video collection In short, everything that's made him who he is today. Hope this helps. :)by currycountrylynnie11/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, new work.by klw51411/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there are someby deerdoe6911/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there's a an ultimate hits cd other than that it's all music he grew up with and redid it's wonderful i love itby Wifey200211/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are not. Are two cds with his hits on them. It is well worth getting. I am a Garth fan from way back. I have bought all his stuff. This will give you a whole new take on his work. Buy it ; you won't be disappointed.by queenprincess11/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the ultimate hits 2 cd set.by ftu199612/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?