Really happy I found this product! Works well with cotton pads (I use Swisspers Premium Ultra Soft Facial Cleansing Cotton Pads) - soak, lightly squeeze to "un-soak" and wipe face and eyes gently. Very thorough gets everything the first time. You won't regret buying it!
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, For All Skin Types, 13.5 fl. oz.
Arrives by Wed, Feb 26
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, For All Skin Types, 13.5 fl. oz.:
- Garnier micellar water and makeup remover cleanses, removes makeup and refreshes skin
- Micellar water is paraben-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free and silicone-free
- Garnier micellar water can be used to remove eye makeup
- Gentle, effective alternative to rubbing, wiping and scrubbing, which can irritate skin and result in inflammation and even breakouts
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water can be used on face, lips and eyes
- Dermatologist tested
- Can be used on face, lips and eyes
- Garnier micellar water all-in-1 cleanses and refreshes skin
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- Its micelles work as magnets that captures and lift away dirt, oil and makeup
- To use as a face cleasner, simply saturate a soft, cotton pad and gently sweep across face; for eyes, hold a saturated pad over the eyes for a few second and gently wipe
- No rinsing needed
- Safe by all skin types
Stop Use Indications: Avoid getting in eyes. If it occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Ingredients: AQUA / WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDEFIL B162919/3
Instructions: TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP: Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing. TO CLEAN SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP: Gently wipe all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.15 x 2.75 x 7.15 Inches
Absolutely love it
While I use many garnier I was skeptical of Micellar cleansing. So glad I tried it, absolutely love it and recommend it for those of all ages, I am 66 and it made my skin feel soft. I can now add this Garnier product to my other Garnier favorites. Hair color, shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I am a licensed skin care therapist in Florida and after running out of my normal cleanser I seen the commercial for the Micellar Cleansing Water..and OMG this stuff is amazing..i wear ALOT of makeup and in one cleanse this product removed ALL of it..suqeaky clean! This is my new fav.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.