Garnier® Nutrisse® Nourishing Color Creme
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$15.16 List price $16.74Save $1.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color CremeGarnier Nutrisse is the only permanent haircolor creme that nourishes while you color with avocado, olive, and shea oils. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, radiant, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.
- Permanent, nourishing color creme with three fruit oils: avocado, olive, and shea
- The only color creme with a separate ampoule of grape seed oil to start nourishing as you color
- Rich, radiant, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage--available in 56 Nourishing Shades
Warning Text: Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately. Wear gloves provided in kit. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. Do not use over compound henna or progressive color Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children. Important: Follow the Usage Advisory. Skin allergy test 48 hours before application.Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction. Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Theanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Siylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Linalook, 2-Methylresorcinol, P-Phenylendediamine, Resorcinol, Limonene, Butyphenyl, Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, P-Methylaminophenol, Sulfate, M-Aminophenol, Dimethicone. F.I.L. D7326/1 U.S. Patent: 6,312,677. Fruit Oil Concentrate Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. F.I.L. D1108/3. Aftter Color Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Linalook, Amodiomethicone, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L. D10011/1
Instructions: Read and follow the insert.
|Color:||Yellow , Beige|
|Hair Type:||Color Treated , Normal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A239-37|
|Features:||Nourishing avocado conditioner , Scientifically developed with natural Ingredients , Double the nourishing avocado oil , Rich, long lasting color , Yes , 100% gray coverage|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 5.59 x 4.65 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. after coloring your hair will it take a while for you to start noticing your roots growing back out?
- It's a hair color that doesn't have a cap! If you are using a cap. Then use a crocheting needle to pull your hair pieces throughly and only pull small amounts throughby AlohaPatti6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is designed as an all-over hair color. You use an applicator bottle and put it all over and let it set for 20-25 minutes, then rinse it completely and use the conditioner.by MamaMissee11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If this is the first time you are coloring or you are changing the color, you would apply to whole head. I wouldn't recommend pulling hair through a cap. For touch ups, apply to roots first. Leave on for time stated on instructions and then when time is up you would apply color to rest of your hair. If you apply to the whole head every time (touch up only) then the ends of your hair will be darker than top part of head. Again read directions for first time application as opposed to touch up. I have gray hair so I follow the directions for that. Good luck!by MamaHen11/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- .I found the exact color I was looking for @ garnier.com/colorswatch- it will ask you what your base is and what you need( I.e.,gray coverage). It will then give you the available options and once you find your shade, it will advise you where it can be purchased.by Darkover10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approx. 2 weeksby BeeBeeBeeBee6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That honestly depends on your natural color and the dye you went for. If you had black and went to even light brown, in 3-4 weeks (when it recommends you to redye your roots) it will probably be noticeable.by BloodyPenguinn4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Usually about 2 weeks.by BrutusBuster12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used this brand for several years; I notice roots after 3 weeks, going into 4 weeks-which is usually when they suggest retouching, anyways. This is really a great haircolor.by dkaewill3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That varies depending on the persons hair type. Mine lasts at least the 6-8 weeks, before the roots start showing. However, my hair is healthy. On the other hand I know someone where their roots show within about three weeks, but then again her hair is a totally different textured than mine and is not healthy. At least for me that is how it works. Hope this was helpful.by jlbtnc11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes depending on how long you leave it on your hair over 30 mins it won't wash out if you try. If its semi permanent you keep it in for 30 mins to a hour it will be permanentby BeeBeeBeeBee6/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the hair dye is permanent.by BloodyPenguinn9/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby BrutusBuster11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is permanent hair color recommended for natural hair NOT color treated hair. Hair color companies can not guarantee what color your hair will end up if you use their hair color product on previously color treated hair. ALL hair color is recommended for un-colored hair.by cmd41211/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby confortproduct9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It fades, but it completely replaces the color in your hair shaft.by l2ash9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. if your hair is naturally light brown and you dye it golden blonde will it make your hair blonde or will it make your hair a diffrent color?
- it will bleach it blondeby BeeBeeBeeBee12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The word "Golden" is a clue that it will enhance red or auburn undertones. Stick with words like "neutral" or "natural" when it comes to blonde colors if you don't want any surprises.by StrawberryBlondie3/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One the side of the box, it gives you examples of what your hair would look like for 3 different shades. I would imagine f your hair is already light brown & you choose a golden blond, it will make your hair golden blond, like on the box. You can also go online ot the garnier website & see the sides of the boxes-that would give you a better idea of what you're looking at with different colors.by dkaewill8/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends if you already have hair color on your hair. If you do NOT - the hair color chart on the side of the box is accurate. You must go by this chart NOT the color on the front of the box. I had highlights and covered them up with a light golden brown hair color six months ago because this was close to my natural hair color so my hair is now previously color treated. The light golden brown ended up too dark so I just used the Champagne Blonde over the light golden brown color and instead of getting the Champagne Blonde color on the box, I ended up with a more dark golden blonde color which is exactly what I expected since my hair already had light golden brown dye on it. I plan to use the Champagne Blonde color about every three months until I end up with this exact shade. If you have ANY hair color on your hair use hair color at your own risk. All of the hair color companies recommend using their hair color on natural hair with NO PRIOR HAIR COLOR. Everyone uses it anyway and then whines about the color they end up with. Good luck.by cmd4127/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the color will be light Golden brown, if you want Golden blonde you must highlight the hair first and after when you wash the hair you put the hair coloring 5 to 7 minutes and rinse and you get the color you want.advice from hairstyle experiences.by confortproduct5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?