Consider these popular products
- $287.14 Was $324.57Save $37.43
- $289.00 Was $326.81Save $37.81
- $124.99 List price $139.99Save $15.00
- $119.99 List price $199.99Save $80.00
- $169.99 Was $176.00Save $6.01
- $81.00 List price $157.00Save $76.00
- $145.00 Was $189.99Save $44.99
- $129.03 Was $159.99Save $30.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
GARMIN 010-00540-70 nuvi(R) 650 Personal Travel Assistant
|Display Technology:||WQVGA color TFT with white backlight|
|Resolution:||480 x 272|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital|
|Display Resolution:||480 x 272|
|Battery Life:||Rechargeable lithium-ion/ 15 hours|
|Screen Size:||3.81"W x 2.25"H (9.7 x 5.7 cm); 4.3" diag (10.9 cm)|
|Run Time:||7 hours|
|Accessories Included:||Car power adapter, automotive windshield mount, USB cable, vehicle mount|
|Features:||Avoid highways, avoid toll roads, fast/short route, Back-On-Track , Calculator, clock, 2D / 3D map perspective, Garmin Lock, custom POIs, preinstalled POIs , Anti-glare , Yes , Digital player|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.90 x 4.90 x 2.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!!!! Loved this option. Will give you the option of how far away you want to go. Within 10 miles, 20 miles etc.by Wallyspouse12/1/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, shopping malls, hotels, and lots of other thingsby onlinebuyer12312/1/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. With the Garmin 650 are you required to purchase yearly map updates or is there any additional fee or annual charge?
- You will need to periodically purchase updated maps. A word to the wise. I bought the 650 and now it won't hold a charge. I contacted Garmin and then told me the batter cannot be changed. I was horrified to find out it was a disposable GPS and I paid over $600 for this when it first came out. Bummer!by jimistcool9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But it will start bugging you to update your maps after about a year. It will continue to work without udating the maps. There is a one time update for about $60 or a lifetime for about $100. Problem is that you can buy a new unit with updated maps for about the same price now days! If Garmin had any sense the lifetime updates would be for any Garmin unit you own. That way I would always buy Garmin!by DPMcG1/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You rechage the battery with the cigarette lighter connection in your car or buy an AC charger from Best Buy and plug it into you wall outlet at home.by dgnmac12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Either plug in to Sig lighter, USB to a computer or an AC charger.by DougD12/10/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?