I received this watch in the mail about 3 days ago and I can't stop talking about how great it is. I run 6 days a week with 6-8 miles per day with a fairly large group of people. This watch is absolutely perfectVa for that. It also has some really great features on it. The only thing I don't like about it though is that you can't talk on the phone with it (like totally hands-free). You can answer and decline calls but you can't talk on it like an Apple Watch. Other than that, this watch is absolutely perfect. I have small wrists and I think the 45mm size fits perfect for my wrist. The weather is pretty accurate on it. Sleep tracking is also very accurate. All in all, I would very recommend this watch to anyone who is an amateur runner like me.
About This Item
- The broadest range of all-day health monitoring features keeps track of your energy levels, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), hydration and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify®, Amazon Music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates
- Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ™ Store
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) lets you pay for purchases with your watch
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance (when paired with a compatible device), which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Stay connected with smart notifications (when paired with a compatible device) for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders and more
- Garmin Coach provides free 5K, 10K and half-marathon training plans that guide you to reach your race goal and adjust based on your performance in the plan
California Prop 65 Warning: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.77 x 1.77 x 0.50 Inches
I LOVE THIS WATCH SO MUCH!!!
Perfect for what i need!
Bought the VivoActive 4 a few weeks ago. Set up was simple (except for my phone not cooperating lol). Bright, vivid display, tracking and metrics for everything i could conceivably need, and music!! I don't wear it all the time, so don't need anything as high end as the Fenix line. Does the job for what i need and looks great too!
Perfect for me.
Great fitness tracking watch, with smart features.
I do a varied set of workouts, running, biking, rowing, and some weight training. This watch does a great job tracking all those activities, and ties into all the sensors I already have.
I upgraded from the Vivoactive 3, and have been impressed with the better handling of alerts and notifications from your phone. They handle the screen much better. I really like the two button setup as well. Much less accidental jumping into the setup menu and changing the screen.
Bought for golf and fitness
I write the review after I finally played a round of golf. I originally wanted a golf gps watch but do a little fitness also so I thought how about a combo of both. Now I thought about the s60 but decided the courses I play most often I kind of know. So as attractive as that watch is I don't need that much detail. The fitness is great. Steps, distance, heart rate and calories burned and more. I really bought it for golf and it worked great. If I were to complain and hope improvements were made it would be this. Hopefully the satellites get better cause it took some time on a clear day. Second when you keep score I would like for the hole to show when you tap the pencil and not have to scroll to the hole you played. Other than that fantastic watch for basic fitness and golf.
Big step up from Fitbit!
Just got this Vivoactive 4 because I grew weary of my Fitbit Ionic and the horrible health/fitness information accuracy issues. Chose the Vivoactive 4 because I also golf. Combined features of golf and fitness, ability to switch to/from clock face during workouts, and the wealth of information make this a vastly superior option. I'd give it 5 stars if the navigation and settings adjustments were not so obtuse and complex.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question