Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$99.00 List price $249.99Save $150.99
- $77.75 List price $99.00Save $21.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Forerunner 110 is the easiest way to track your training. It's GPS-enabled so it knows how far and how fast - with no extra bells and whistles. There's virtually no setup required, so you can just press start and run or walk with it.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Train smarter, not harder
Whether you're training to complete your first 5k or other race distance or you want to get faster and fitter, having accurate workout data is the key. Forerunner 110 uses GPS to accurately record your distance, time and pace. Data from each run is stored in the unit, so you can go back and review how you did last week or last month. Or, upload to the Garmin Connect website for more detailed analysis.
- Easy to use
Now there's nothing standing in the way of you and your run. Forerunner 110 is the simplest training device yet. Out of the box, you'll charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions. Then just press start and take off. Once you're done, press stop. It really is that easy.
- Store, analyze and share
Beginning and advanced runners know that reviewing data from your run can be motivating and provide meaningful feedback for improvement. Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect, the website for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac, then see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more.
- Fast and accurate
Forerunner 110 features HotFix satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time. It also has a high-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
- Garmin Forerunner 110 Men's Red Bundle
- AC power adapter, heart rate monitor
|Edition:||Men's Red Bundle|
|Display Resolution:||52 x 30|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Accessories Included:||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.60 x 1.80 x 2.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- HRM version, yes! HRM = Heart rate monitorby lynx746/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with bolthby run40405/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Dcjake3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a chest strap (heartrate monitor) and a charger that connects to your computer by a USB port to charge and transfer run info to Garmin website.by Bosnatis8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. do you have to waer a heart rate monitor chest strap w/ this one or will it just read your heart rate thru your wrist?
- The Forerunner 10 requires an HRM strap, it does not include wrist based heart rate. We recommend the Forerunner 235, Forerunner 635 or the vívoactive HR for wrist based heart rate. Best regards.by GarminProductExpert6/9/2016Written by a verified representative from GarminProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to wear the chest strapby run40403/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to wear the chest monitor.by Bosnatis8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It needs a chest strap. According to the Garmin website, you can purchase it without a strap and still use all the other functions, but in order to use the HRM you would need to have an ANT+ compatible heart monitor that it can link to.by Rustman19803/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Forerunner 110 with the HRM includes the following in the box: Heart rate monitor, Charging/data clip, AC charger, Manual. Best regards. ~QKOby GarminProductExpert6/9/2016Written by a verified representative from GarminProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with everythingby run40403/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a charger that also transfers information to the Garmin website. It connects to your computer by a USB port for charging and info transfer.by Bosnatis1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $104.99
- $145.99 List price $229.99Save $84.00
- $99.99 Was $114.50Save $14.51
- $141.65 Was $147.05Save $5.40
- $103.60 Was $148.00Save $44.40
- $203.50 Was $214.21Save $10.71
- $117.50 List price $145.77Save $28.27
- $138.38 List price $276.99Save $138.61
- from $129.30