GamaSonic Solar Charged Outdoor Light in Steel, Set of 4
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Solar Outdoor Wall Light or Post Lantern.-Set of four.-Stays bright up to 10 hours a night.-No wiring needed.-Auto dusk to dawn operation.-Installation options: ground, deck, free standing.-Save money by using free energy from the sun.-Rechargeable battery: Ni-Cd.-Charging capacity: 600mAh.-Lamp type: super bright LED.-Power source: solar cell.-Light duration: Up to 10 hours. Includes: -All hardware included. Construction: -Super durable weather resistant construction. Color/Finish: -Stainless steel finish. Specifications: -Voltage: 2 x 1.2V. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 20''H x 3''W x 4''D. This innovative Solar Charged Outdoor Light with a stainless steel finish stays bright up to 10 hours per night. It charges by day and automatically turns on at night. Illuminates gardens, driveways, patios, and walkways. No wiring needed. Comes with hardware and instructions for ground installation. Available in sets of four!
- Solar Outdoor Wall Light or Post Lantern
- Set of four
- Stays bright up to 10 hours a night
- No wiring needed
- Auto dusk to dawn operation
- Installation options: ground, deck, free standing
- Save money by using free energy from the sun
- Rechargeable battery: Ni-Cd
- Charging capacity: 600mAh
- Lamp type: super bright LED
- Power source: solar cell
- Light duration: Up to 10 hours
- All hardware included
- Super durable weather resistant construction
- Stainless steel finish
- Voltage: 2 x 1.2V
- Overall dimensions: 20''H x 3''W x 4''D
|Light Bulb Type:||LED Bulbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33511|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm guessing this is a bug that has made a 5-year-old question suddenly appear in our Q&A queue. Nevertheless, to answer briefly, this item is discontinued and no longer available. Best Regards, Gama Sonic Supportby GamaSonicSupportTeam1/29/2015Written by a verified representative from GamaSonicSupportTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?