Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 16 fl oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.24 List price $23.09Save $3.85
- Reduced Price$10.45 List price $25.00Save $14.55
- Clearance$7.84 List price $15.99Save $8.15
- Reduced Price$43.45 List price $50.00Save $6.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.
Instructions: Directions for use without water: apply a liberal amount Of cleanser To the skin And rub gently. Remove excess with a soft cloth, leaving a thin film on the skin. Directions for use with water: apply cleanser To the skin And rub gently. Rinse.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GA3921-16|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 8.00 x 6.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||NA|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat NA|
|Saturated Fat NA|
|Trans Fat NA|
|Total Carbohydrate NA|
|Dietary Fiber NA|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it doesn't remove all makeup. I use an oil first.by thekittykat6/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope! But can help prevent new acne breakoutsby 4ChuP12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it to remove my make up with warm waterby LJJohn12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product removed minimal makeup from my face a good deal of foundation was left behind. I ended up not liking this soap at all and it actually irritated my skin. What i found that i like more is say yes to cucumber wipes which are great even for removing the most pesky makeup and they smell soooo nice. And for cleaning my face i use CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser also sold by walmart with some old fashioned ponds facial lotion which i love and lasts like forever. Hope that helps :)by LiliLongfall12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It did not remove my makeup.I had to scrub it off. Very unpleasant! Funny, my dermatologist recommended this back in the late 70's I use Retin-A. I think it was meant more as a gentle cleanser? It still does not work for me-slightly oily for life I guess! Thanks!by Fraurisa12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter says it is great for removing eye make-up....she doesn't have to use a separate eye make-up removerby Armymom032510/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will i am a heavy mascara and eyeline user and this removes it easily the best part is that its not soap based so it wont sting your eyes but dont go rubbing it into your eyes too much either! what i do is i apply a dime sized amount onto a cotton pad and remove my makeup on a dry face then i rinse the excess of, but you can also apply on a wet face and do the same also it lightly tightens your skin and renews under eye circles and puffiness over time and clears up your skin and also great for blackheads!by yellowbarbie10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No its a cleanser geniusby marta8/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Just gentle cleanserby LJJohn10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sis, I personally wouldn't use this as hand sanitizer.by ChasingBliss10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that all i would use it for is hand cleanser- ised it on my face it made me breakout-and my skin felt dry-it is not real moisturer-i would use a moisturizer after u use it-but as far as my face went i would never use this again-hope that helpsby gia402/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser can be all over the body and can be used without water. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is to be applied to wet skin and must be rinsed with water after application to the skin. As a caretaker for my wife, this difference in the two products has caused me a problem in the past where I didn't read the directions carefully. Be forewarned if you need a waterless solution.by caregiver11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my dermatologist states I should use it instead of reg. soapby LJJohn1/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use on both. This product doesn't dry out your skin. Very safe.by CiaoBellaG10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Ranya, This is only for face but there's a Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar you could use as a body wash. Hope I helped. :)by ChasingBliss11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?