Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$54.56 List price $68.15Save $13.59
- Reduced Price$65.27 List price $69.95Save $4.68
- Reduced Price$62.42 List price $79.95Save $17.53
- Reduced Pricefrom $52.59
- $53.04 List price $75.96Save $22.92
- Reduced Price$59.96 List price $74.95Save $14.99
- Reduced Price$61.71
- See details in cart
Consider these popular products
- Rollback Clearancefrom $5.29
- $28.20 List price $57.99Save $29.79
- $16.71 Was $18.57Save $1.86
- Rollback Clearancefrom $20.28
- $17.23 List price $30.99Save $13.76
- Reduced Price$16.57 List price $20.28Save $3.71
- Rollback$22.22 Was $24.99Save $2.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This exceptional sportsman's holster can be used strong side or crossdraw at the user's discretion. The Dual Position Phoenix features stitched sight rails to protect both leather and sights, reinforced thumb break with covered snap for security in the brush and a swift draw, and two tension screw adjustments for a custom fit to your handgun. Constructed of premium saddle leather with silicone suede lining, the Dual Position Phoenix fits belts up to 1.75 inches.
Galco PHX124 Dual Position Phoenix Revolver 124 Fits Belts up to 1.75" Tan Leath:
- Type: Belt Holster
- Color: Tan
- Material: Leather
- Model: Dual Position Phoenix Revolver
- Finish: Smooth
- Firearm Fit: 5" N Frame
- Mount Type: Belt Loop
- Belt Size: Width 1.5"-1.75"
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PHX124|
|Color:||Tan , Beige|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 6.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.