Great accessories. This one has potential as an Army Builder.
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
G.I. Joe Retro Collection Storm Shadow Toy 3.75-Inch-Scale Collectible Action Figure with Multiple Accessories, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up
- RETRO COLLECTION: The G.I. Joe Retro Collection is inspired by the rich past of G.I. Joe, celebrating the over-50-year legacy of the brand with classic figure design and detailing
- CLASSIC-INSPIRED RETRO PACKAGING: G.I. Joe Retro 3.75-inch-scale figures and vehicles are presented in packaging that features original retro Hasbro branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- YO JOE!: Fans and collectors can imagine heroic action and adventure with the Storm Shadow toy featuring 14 character-inspired accessories
- HIGHLY POSEABLE WITH CLASSIC DETAILING: This G.I. Joe Retro Collection Storm Shadow figure features classic detailing and multiple points of articulation for dramatic action poseability (some poses may require additional support)
- LOOK FOR OTHER G.I. JOE RETRO FIGURES TO COLLECT: Look for other G.I. Joe Retro Collection figures to build teams of Joe heroes and Cobra villains (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Storm Shadow can scale sheer walls with bare hands and feet and move with blinding speed!
With the Retro Collection, fans can imagine exciting action and adventure from the pulse-pounding world of G.I. Joe! Featuring figures and vehicles inspired by the over-50-year legacy of G.I. Joe, the Retro Collection offers classic deco, design, and multiple points of articulation, as well as packaging accentuated by retro Hasbro branding. Offering collectors the quality and attention-to-detail they’re looking for, these fun action figures will look great displayed in any G.I. Joe action figure and vehicle collection! Each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Look for more 3.75-inch-scale G.I. Joe Retro Collection figures to build teams of Joe heroes and Cobra villains! Each sold separately. Subject to availability.
G.I. Joe and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
© 2020 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
We endeavor to provide accurate information, but the products, names, colors and materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against infringers of these rights.
NOTE: No one may alter any materials obtained from this website without prior written approval from the Hasbro Legal Department.
4 to 98 years
Customer reviews & ratings
Awesome Figure! Now we need the Dragonfly Copter and the Terror Drome base. Keep the figures rolling also! Thank you.
Figure good / card sucks.
Figure was great. Packing and card were ruin. Will never order from Walmart again. That is 2 for 2 bad. So no more.
Will never order Walmart online again.
The product was as described, the problem is about the damage that was done. The damage was the direct result of the person who packaged it, not the shipping company. The outer shipping box was in great condition. It just takes a few mintues of care to do your job in away that represents your character. Take a few moments to realize the next person that handles the product is the customer. As an example of the term customer, customer could be referring to the internal or external customer. Whichever applies, it is the next person in line to physically handle the package or item. The root cause is training and character, proper training and disiplined character to know every job is important.
Package was Mangled!
I jumped on this preorder the second it went live on Walmart.com. I was able to order 3 of this figure. Two were canceled when this wave started to ship. The third arrived today and the card back is completely destroyed. I ordered 3 because I though one of them might arrive in decent shape. I will probably return this one. So disappointing. Walmart has no business carrying limited, exclusive collector lines.
Why buy from Amazon? Do you need a new crumpled b
This would be great, except Walmart has no clue how to properly package anything. Thanks for the beat to crap toy!
Wal Mart packed item wrong
The package was shoved in a small box and crushed. Figure was ok but it was meant to hang on the wall mint in package.
what a joke
I had this on po since day one and now it is canceled. fix your stuff
Awesome toy, but delivered in horrible condition! Packaging was horrible.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question