Customers also viewed these products
- $41.58 List price $82.40Save $40.82
- $71.27 List price $87.59Save $16.32
- Reduced Price$44.29 List price $63.15Save $18.86
- $40.81 List price $73.95Save $33.14
- $26.36 List price $49.99Save $23.63
- Reduced Price$41.81 List price $74.30Save $32.49
- $35.89 List price $64.00Save $28.11
- Rollback$11.97 Was $12.76Save $0.79
Check out these related products
- $88.45 List price $110.99Save $22.54
- $55.54 Was $64.01Save $8.47
- $62.15 Was $80.54Save $18.39
- Reduced Price$99.99 List price $125.00Save $25.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. A former military man led the charge to engineer this fearless 10-inch survival knife, and it was field tested with the troops. This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage, sever a seat belt or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. The over-molded handle successfully limits blistering. There is complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the knife absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear. The low-profile sheath facilitates movement, limits noise, works for parachuting and attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest. The patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field.
Gerber LMF II Survival Knife, Coyote Brown:
- Rugged, versatile survival tool
- Safety knife included
- Low-profile sheath with built-in sharpener
- 2 leg straps
- Strap cutter
- MOLLE compatible
- Overall length: 10.75"
- Blade length: 4.8"
- Blade style: drop point
- Blade material: 420HC stainless
- Blade type: serrated
- Handle material: glass-filled nylon with TPV overmold
- Sheath material: ballistic nylon with fire retardant coating
- Lifetime warranty
- Model# 22-41400
|Handle Material:||Glass-filled Nylon|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22-41400|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.75 x 2.10 x 0.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the Gerber LMF II A.S.E.K knife come with a sheath, 2 leg straps, strap cutter, etc.?
- Yes it comes with a well made sheath as well as straps. The strap cutter also comes with it as a second idem which also has a sheath. The knife sheath also has a built in sharpener for the blade.by cromdar8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, High quality military grade knife, sheath, leg straps, belt cutter, and sharpner on the sheath. This a knife to have in your bug out bag, Camping, and missions etc.by MountainHiker135/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby steve1966p12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By now you most likely have found an answer but if not, go to gerbers website since that is the only place you can purchase the ASEK version.by Ruger6212/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $9.89 Was $15.40Save $5.51
- $8.90 List price $19.99Save $11.09