Customers also viewed these products
- $17.99 Was $23.57Save $5.58
- $5.99 Was $12.00Save $6.01
- Reduced Price$36.18 List price $55.75Save $19.57
Check out these related products
- Clearance$12.61 List price $19.99Save $7.38
- Clearance$15.39 List price $30.99Save $15.60
- Reduced Price$7.49 List price $14.99Save $7.50
- Reduced Price$9.32 List price $18.99Save $9.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The GE Wireless Window Alarm is designed with a 120-decibel alert system to alarm you immediately in case of any window breach. Its on/off switch is well concealed to give you added security. This window security alarm is battery-operated with four LR44 batteries that are included for your convenience. The installation of the GE window alarm is quick and easy for a comfortable maintenance and set-up.
GE Wireless Window Alarm:
- The GE wireless window alarm is easy to install as no wiring is necessary
- 120 decibel alarm
- Requires 4 LR44 batteries (included)
- Concealed ON/OFF switch for protection
|Size:||4.9" x 4.3"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||56789|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Features:||Low battery test button to check battery life , Includes one 120dB window/door alarm , Easy to install--no wiring needed , Window/door alarms feature easy access off/chime/alarm switch , Includes all mounting hardware|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.64 x 1.26 x 2.36 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it mounts easily and securely with adhesive strips. You should be able to place it on a screen door with no trouble.by Lumiuni7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont see why not it has double side tape and as long as they match up because they have to line up ( like side to side)by simpson101d4/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It does have both chime and alarm settings. They are equally quite loud.by Lumiuni4/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Guitarded10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$28.94 Was $38.80Save $9.86
- Rollback$28.89 Was $42.74Save $13.85
- $8.92 Was $11.88Save $2.96
- Rollback$8.92 Was $15.65Save $6.73
- $37.33 Was $43.50Save $6.17
- Clearance$14.87 Was $29.99Save $15.12
- Rollback$28.97 Was $38.99Save $10.02