Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.35
- from $9.11
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$44.76 List price $60.35Save $15.59
- Reduced Price$81.53
- Reduced Price$112.42 List price $170.34Save $57.92
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$81.30 List price $123.18Save $41.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
GE Silicone II Window and Door 100 percent silicone is a 30-minute rain-ready and weatherproof caulk, which also provides mold-free product protection for windows, doors, attics and basements. Even if rain is likely, this caulk can be used because it can be exposed to rain in as little as 30 minutes and the caulk can be applied to wet or dry surfaces. Once cured, Silicone II Window and Door is sun- and freeze-proof, so it will not shrink, crack, break down or wash away even when exposed to harsh weather such as extreme heat or freezing temperatures.
GE Silicone II Window and Door White Caulk Squeeze Tube:
- 100 percent silicone
- 30-minute rain-ready and weatherproof caulk
- Provides mold-free product protection
- For windows, doors, attics and basements
- Can be applied to wet or dry surfaces
- Once cured is sun- and freeze-proof
- Will not shrink, crack, break down or wash away even when exposed to harsh weather such as extreme heat or freezing temperatures
- Permanently waterproof and flexible
- For a long-lasting seal choose 100 percent silicone, not acrylic caulk
- Typical uses include around windows, doors, siding, trim, moulding, baseboards, vents, around wires/pipes and other attic/basement applications
- Adheres to most wood, metal, vinyl siding, masonry, brick, concrete, drywall, plaster, glass and plastic
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GE501012C|
|Features:||ge-5010 - sold as 12 units|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.00 x 2.00 x 11.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is not intended to be used as window glazing.by caulkanswer7/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?