plugs are spaced far enough apart for ease in plugging some chunkier plugs in. Cord is a bit stiff but manageable.
About This Item
- Expanded Power: Each extension cord comes in a black finish and features 6 grounded AC outlets to provide power from a distance — perfect for creating a centralized hub for your electronics at your home, office, workshop or garage.
- Versatile Cord: Extra-long 8ft. power cord comprised of heavy-duty cable housed in a durable PVC insulation and jacket is strong enough to last a lifetime and pliable enough to easily fully extend. The space-saving design of the flat plug is engineered to allow the power cord to sit close to the wall.
- Protection: Featuring a surge protection rating of 1,560 Joules, an integrated circuit breaker with reset switch and automatic shutdown technology, this extension cord is the ultimate in protection from voltage spikes and circuit overloads.
- Functionality: Included keyhole slots make this unit easy to mount to a desk, table or counter. A reset switch puts power at your fingertips for easy control of your electronics. A built-in power filter reduces interference to provide a cleaner sound and picture experience.
- Trusted Brand: GE is the #1 Brand in surge protection and extension cords. This unit is UL listed with a hassle-free limited-lifetime replacement policy for peace of mind that your device is backed by the highest industry standards of performance and safety.
This product can expose you to DINP which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.97 x 5.50 x 1.29 Inches
I found out recently that you should replace your surge suppressors every few years, so I got this for a bedroom to connect my tv. Works great.
My husband was very pleased with this purchase
Much needed extra length and surge protector.
I needed a longer cord on the power strip and this is also a surge protector which I absolutely love. I will be changing out the thumbtacks for nails to hang this on the wall by my bed. It replaces the 2.5 foot cord that layed under the bed that I had my phone charger, lamp and fan plugged into. This is a great item, long enough and while I'm a colorful person, black works just fine!
Just what I needed
After the cable company hooked me up, there were a few electrical lines that needed to be all in one place on top of a cabinet, so the long cord made it happen.
Judt what I needed... longer footage power strip.
Great Product would buy again. Nice flat plug into the wall.
minimal and functional
This is a simple device, that does its job and does it well. Details forthcoming...
it's sleek, all black, 'murdered-out' if you will. no distractions. no loud branding. No lights even. i can dig it. The cord is longer than most at 8 whole feet. That makes it more useful. The power switch is side mounted and recessed- which is a huge relief for me, as i've accidentally stepped on enough of these other powerstrips and had them click off, that i started taping them in the on position (don't do this- very unsafe habit). The flat plug with 45-degree angle is very handy for using on wall outlets behind furniture and crowded strips with wall warts. great feature.
No power indicator light- so you're never certain if the unti is receiving power.
No reset fuse- when it blows out, its effectively dead. no bringing it back.
the high dollar 'connect equipment guarantee' is limited by fine print read it carefully if this is important to you.
Overall this is a great powerstrip/surge protector. It's affordable and functional and i woud recommend it to my friends and family. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
Minuses: On/Off switch is on side not on top. No power on (red) indicator light and on/off switch is VERY loose and hard to move back and forth.
just bought it 3 days ago & it doesn't work, said that it had a indicator light on it so i looked & it didn't have one, when i tried to plug my laptop in it, it didn't come on & i tried to test dummy it with my electric blanket, again the "surge protector" didn't come on, so it doesn't work, i wouldn't suggest anyone getting this, get a power surge protector that has grounded & protected lights on it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question