Customers also considered
- $20.30 Was $40.89Save $20.59
- $11.23 Was $12.36Save $1.13
- Rollback$17.86 Was $32.88Save $15.02
- $7.29 List price $12.99Save $5.70
- $15.26 Was $26.60Save $11.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The GE Wireless Alarm (45117) helps you to keep your home and family safe. This is a simple to use alarm that you can easily mount yourself. The GE security alarm can be mounted in two ways: you can choose to use double-sided tape or use screws to mount the alarm near a door frame. A convenient delay feature allows you to enter and exit the home without activating the alarm. This GE Home Alarm with Programmable Keyboard lets you input your own four-digit security code that can be used to set or deactivate your alarm. Being able to choose your own code allows you to choose one that all members of the household can easily remember. Once activated, an alarm sounds anytime the door is opened, or a chime mode announces when visitors arrive. A low battery indicator light lets you know when it is time to change the battery.
GE 45117 Wireless Alarm with Programmable Keypad:
- Simple and easy to mount and use
- Alarm sounds when door opens
- Chime mode announces visitors
- 4-digit keypad code activates and deactivates alarm
- Delay feature allows user to enter and leave without activating alarm
- Easy to install
- Low battery light indicator
- The GE Home Alarm with Programmable Keypad lets you choose your own four digit security code.
|Battery Size:||(3) AAA|
|Dimensions:||1.91L x 4.35W x 8.86H in.|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Recommended Use:||Office , Dorm , Indoor , Apartment , Home , Door|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Material:||Aluminum , Plastic , Copper|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||45117|
|Color:||Door/Window Alarm , Motion Sensor Alarm|
|Features:||Alarm sounds when door is opened , Easy to install , 4-digit keypad code activates & deactivates alarm , Delay feature allows user to enter & leave without activating alarm , Chime mode to announce visitors , Low-battery indicator light|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 5.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it can. You'll have to deactivate it in 30 seconds, which I think is too long for intruder taking actions. So I think it's not good enough for home protection while you're gone.by ldmtbcaog2/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yep, it gives you a 45 second delay to get in or out, to put in the code. If you use the screws to attach it will work fine, adhesive, not so much.by redsheli2/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you absolutely can it operates in 2 modes home and away in home mode (while sleeping) alarm goes off immediately. Awayy mode (when you leave) alarm is on a delay you enter the code you have 45 sec to exit when you come home you have an even shorter period of time to re-enter your code before it activates the alarm but yes you do have a short period to exit and re enter before triggering the alarmby Jm19414/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There's a switch on the side you can set to "Home" or "Away". When you have it set to "Home", the alarm will sound immediately when it's triggered letting you know someone has opened the door. When it's set to "Away", you type in your password and it gives you approximately 30 seconds before it arms. When the alarm is tripped, it will chirp once to let you know you need to type in the password. If you don't type in the password after about 30 seconds, the alarm turns on.by kut177/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby realninja2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by ldmtbcaog7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it did not.by redsheli7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device did not come with a door sticker.by DadinMaine7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby realninja6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by ldmtbcaog1/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, adhesive backing will not hold.by redsheli4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$88.62 List price $247.98Save $159.36