GE kitchen & bath 20 watt T12 1-pack
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$75.99 List price $96.99Save $21.00
- Clearance$14.04 List price $14.84Save $0.80
- Reduced Price$67.99 List price $87.99Save $20.00
- Reduced Price$13.99 List price $26.60Save $12.61
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 20W 2' T12 bulb provides a warmer, brighter, more natural light source. Food looks more appetizing and skin tones are more attractive in this fluorescent light.
- Replaces Cool White bulbs
- 1,275 initial lumens (light output)
- 1,200 mean lumens
- 9000-hour rated average life
- Lamp light color temp 3000? Kelvin
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): 70
Warning Text: Risk of electric shock. Turn power off before inspection, installation or removal. Avoid direct water/liquid contact. Lamp may shatter and cause injury of broken. Wear safety glasses and gloves when handling lamp. Do not use excessive force when installing lamp. Hg - lamp contains mercury. Manage in accord with disposal laws. See: www.lamprecycle.org or 1-800-435-4448.
|Shape:||Standard Light Bulbs|
|Recommended Use:||Ceiling Fixture|
|Light Bulb Type:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||44635|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 1.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The GE 2' Fluorescent Kitchen & Bath Ultra Bulb is intended to replace 'Cool White Bulbs.' GE does not specify a name for the color range. The CRI (Color Rendering Index) is 70, the CRI for natural daylight bulbs is 100.by CommunityAnswer5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$3.99 Was $12.88Save $8.89
- Rollback$5.98 Was $7.19Save $1.21
- $3.37 Was $6.47Save $3.10
- $5.47 Was $5.84Save $0.37
- from $5.01
- $11.84 Was $16.88Save $5.04
- Rollback$3.48 Was $4.84Save $1.36
- $7.49 Was $9.70Save $2.21
- from $5.74