GARMIN VSA002R SOUTH AMERICA WEST G2 VISION BlueChart® g2 Vision® - VSA002R - South America West Coast - microSD™/SD™ Coverage:
The west coast of Central and South America from Acalpulco, Mexico to Tierra del Fuego and then north to Puerto Deseado, Argentina. Coverage also includes the east coast of Panama; the Panama Canal; the Galapagos Islands; Lake Titicaca; the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas); San Felix Island and the San Fernandez Islands including Selkirk. Premium Mapping and Graphics Capabilities
- Detailed nautical charts, in vector object oriented format, derived from government charts and private sources to provide port plans, depth contours, navigational aids, and tides and currents in a seamless chart presentation
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks and realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- Up to 1-foot HD contours provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals, marinas and port plans
- Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water
- Worldwide coverage available in regionalized cuts
Based on the standard BlueChart® g2 HD features, BlueChart g2 Vision HD provides premium mapping and graphics capabilities. Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's microSD/SD card slot to tremendously expand its mapping capabilities.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD is our premium marine cartography for use with Garmin chartplotters. It includes all the features of BlueChart g2 HD charts and adds Garmin exclusive Auto Guidance 3.0. Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology quickly searches relevant charts to suggest a course according to your boat's dimensions and creates a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. With version 3.0, Auto Guidance can guide the user and in and out of more places more effectively, including entering and exiting marinas.¹
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features seamless chart presentation with 1-foot HD contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans. It also provides enhanced labeling for more coastal cities and ports.
In addition to highly detailed nautical chart data, BlueChart g2 Vision HD also adds 3-D above and below the waterline, aerial photos, satellite imagery and coastal roads as well as points of interest.
Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's SD card slot and you will tremendously expand its charting capabilities. Enter the World of Auto Guidance 3.0
By adding a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card to your compatible chartplotter, you can take advantage of patented Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology. Enter the location where you want to go and Auto Guidance 3.0 instantly searches through relevant charts to create a path specifically designed for the dimensions of your boat. Auto Guidance provides a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. But it also provides navigational solutions, such as entering and exiting marinas.¹ When Auto Guidance 3.0 is coupled with a Garmin autopilot system, you can engage your compatible autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, and it will keep you on route, automatically. Enhance Your Vision
High-resolution satellite imagery enhances chart depictions for superior situational awareness so you can navigate with a clear moving-map representation of your boat's position. It's our most realistic mapping display in a chartplotter.
Auto Guidance 3.0 searches though all relevant charts to create a ro