FX Molding Wax Pliable Hair Wax 2 oz. Jar
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.23 List price $16.99Save $8.76
- Reduced Price$16.17
- $18.99 Was $26.34Save $7.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mess it, Slick it, Stick it and Mold it to Perfection.Creates lift, adds texture and shine for unstructured looks or clean polished styles while adding incredible style and control.
Great for styling hair, flexible hold
Warning Text: For external use. Keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water to remove.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sucrose, Beeswax, Isopropyl Myristate, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Fd&C Blue 1, Fd&C Yellow 10, Fd&C Yellow 5
Instructions: Apply A Small Amount to Fingertips. Work Through Wet Or Dry Hair For Texture and Lift Or For That Slicked Back Look.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Hair Type:||Flexible Hold , Normal , Maximum Hold|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can't answer your question as an African American, but as a guy with course straight Asian hair, I really like this product. It has good hold and can be reworked through out the day by just running my hands through it a couple of time. I've used other products in the section that is geared toward African Americans such as Dax, Sportin Waves, Murray's, and event Blue Magic. Although each has a good qualities, the thing I hated, was how hard it is to wash out. FX Molding Wax has similar qualities to those other brands but washes out much easier. Hope that answers the question alright.by Fingered4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think so. I have short, very fine hair and I use it to fluff mine up. It would probably make your hair bigger and also greasy looking.by Kellie66/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Dagonr. Unfortunately, this product was discontinued. -Brand Answer Squadby Brand Answer Squad5/30/2016Written by a verified representative from Brand Answer SquadWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?