About This Item
- LEATHER COLOR RESTORER: Furniture Clinic’s Leather Recoloring Balm is ideal for restoring color to faded and scratched leather. With 16 color choices, it's easy to select the appropriate color to repair leather couches, leather upholstery, or any genuine leather product. Our formula is backed with decades of expertise and the product is more than 50% larger than our competitors!
- LEATHER COUCHES, CAR SEATS & CLOTHING: The Leather Recoloring Balm is a versatile product that can be used to repair leather color on leather couches and other leather products. From scratched car seats to faded purses, the balm has many use cases and can be used as a leather repair kit alternative. Our customers use the product to restore color to their faded sofas, to fix small cat scratches, to liven up their antique car seats and to cover minor peeling on their leather jackets!
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL: This product was evaluated by the Good Housekeeping institute and after rigorous testing by their expert scientists and engineers, has been granted the prestigious Good Housekeeping seal. Evaluation of the product includes reviewing product effectiveness, as well as packaging and marketing claims.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results (we expect you will be), we offer a money back guarantee. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly.
- FOR ABSORBENT LEATHER ONLY: With this product we recommend you test the ability of your furniture to absorb liquid prior to purchasing. To complete this test, apply a small drop of water onto an intact section of your leather, and see if the water soaks in. If you have more questions about this water test, please watch the video to the left (if on a mobile screen scroll up to the image section).