Applicator directly to area is great. Very small amount
About This Item
- SMALL AND DISCREET: This travel size antifungal solution eliminates foot fungus with a maximum strength formula that keeps skin moisturized. The targeted pen applicator delivers the fungus treatment on and around the toes mess-free.
- ANTIFUNGAL MEDICATION: Protect the skin around your toes & feet! Kill fungus under & around the nails where accessible with applicator. This antifungal fungus solution with triple action formula kills fungus, stops itching & burning, & restores skin.
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED: Simple, easy to use, and mess-free, the Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot antifungal solution kills fungus, soothes itchiness, and repairs skin with a maximum strength anti foot fungus formula that is deeply penetrating.
- FUNGI-NAIL TOE & FOOT Brand: We supply strong and penetrating ointment, liquid and pen applicator antifungal foot fungus solutions that relieves itching & kills fungal infections right when you need it.
- FUNGAL FOOT TREATMENT: If you need a fungus medication containing a maximum strength formula for uncomfortable burning and itchiness, try us if you've tried Kerasal, Fungi Cure, ProClearz, Fungix, Dr. Remedy, Lamisil, Zeasorb, Silka, and daniPro.
Stop Use Indications: If irritation occurs; there is no improvement with 4 week.
Health Concern: Antifungal
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation occurs; there is no improvement within 4 weeks. Other warnings: Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or Poison Control Center immediately for advice. Do not use if neckband is broken or missing.
Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid (25%), Purpose: Anti-Fungal, Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate
Active Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid
Active Ingredient Name: Undecylenic Acid
Instructions: Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of Fungi Nail Brand Toe & Foot Anti-Fungal solution over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. The brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle area.
Cannot return by mail
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Fungi Nail Brand Anti-Fungal Pen, 0.1 Fl Oz
|1.0 x 5.0 x 4.25 Inches|
Fungi Nail is simply the best at eradicating nail fungus. I use it morning and night and the few problem nails on my feet have grown out health and normal. You need to be patient as it does take until the nail(s) grow out. Once you have nail fungus, you likely will always have flare ups so I continue to use it 3 times per week after my nails have grown out and are free of the dastardly fungus! I'm 70 yrs. old and my toe nails look like they did in my teens. No thickening or yellowing. Also works on fingernails if you happen to pick up a fungus at the manicurist. That's how I contracted it initially. If you must go to get your nails done, take your oun sanitized instruments and files. Don't forget to wash your files regularly and let them air dry. I know it seems like a lot of trouble, but patience wins the day!
CONSISTENCY IS KEY
So much to say but il keep it short. It worked so far on my last to fingers. My middle finger i broke three times so the nail is a mess and does not seem to be clearing up. My first finger was the first to get the fungus but for some reason it cleared up on its own before i started applying this. I was on and off, never consisted until now. Its been about 3 months, applied 2-3 times a day. My last two nails were completely covered but i started taking pictures the next month to see if there was any changes, and yes there is. Can be a pain at first trying to apply after opening because you twist and twist and nothing comes out and you twist some more and it starts pouring. Does not help on your toe nails.
Easy to apply
I liked that this product is easy to use and fits perfectly in my purse. It is not a quick fix as nail Fungus takes time to clear up. I am in my 3rd week of using this product and it still hasn't healed completely. I did notice when soaking my nails in Apple cider vinegar for 10 mins several times a day and then applying this ointment helped. But alone, it was not strong enough.
Does not work on white fugusnails
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question