Check out these related products
- $106.88 List price $119.80Save $12.92
- $128.22 List price $138.00Save $9.78
- $190.12 List price $206.27Save $16.15
- $151.36 List price $186.00Save $34.64
- $125.52 Was $145.95Save $20.43
- $122.12 List price $145.80Save $23.68
- $80.91 List price $126.40Save $45.49
- $126.87 List price $149.00Save $22.13
- $126.12 List price $161.40Save $35.28
- Reduced Price$184.27 List price $258.51Save $74.24
- $145.76 List price $189.20Save $43.44
Consider these popular products
- $6.07 List price $6.99Save $0.92
- $14.82 List price $24.99Save $10.17
- $6.00 List price $8.99Save $2.99
- $10.95 List price $12.95Save $2.00
- $6.00 Was $6.50Save $0.50
- $5.95 List price $6.99Save $1.04
- $7.12 Was $7.99Save $0.87
- $5.40 Was $6.50Save $1.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"Mastering Fundamentals in a Musical Context "" ""Fundamentals of Music" provides a clear and comprehensive approach to mastering the language of music. The authors invite students to create composition projects, develop aural skills through listening exercises, and analyze musical examples from various styles and genres. With two new authors, this text has been thoroughly revised and expanded, yet maintains the intent of its original author Earl Henry. The optional MySearchLab with eText powered by Exposition Music provides opportunities for students to practice their skills and receive immediate feedback. Each chapter has a pretest, post-test, and chapter review. Separate drills are included for ear training. These assessments feature more than the usual multiple-choice questions, allowing a student to drag and drop notation on a musical staff. This provides opportunities to demonstrate the mastery of concepts and reach a variety of learning styles. A better teaching and learning experienceThis program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-- for you and your students. Here's how:
- "Personalize Learning" -- The new MySearchLab with eText delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- "Improve Critical Thinking "-- Each of the 13 chapters divide into five main areas allowing students to learn terms and symbols and expand their listening skills. Exercises encourage students to apply concepts to a piece of music at the conclusion of each chapter.
- "Engage Students "-- Each chapter concludes with a number of creative exercises and projects allowing students to learn interactively. With the audio CD and MySearchLab powered by Exposition Music, students can polish their aural skills using the drills designed specifically to accompany the text.
- "Support Instructors" -- A full Instructor's Manual is available for this text. Additional assessment is made available through Exposition Music.
|Number of Pages:||450|
|Author:||Henry, Earl , Snodgrass, Jennifer , Piagentini, Susan|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 10.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.