I really didn't expect it to work as described as advertised to do but I was really surprised. It worked great. It left no streaks if rinsed properly. I would definitely buy this again when time comes to wash windows.
About This Item
Full Crystal by Fuller Brush Features:
- Cleans windows, cars, boats, patio, shutters, gutters, over hangs, furniture, siding and more
- Dissolves dust, dirt, pollen and grime
- Attaches to any garden hose
- 1 packet cleans up to 20 windows
- Reaches up to 27'
- Harmless to lawn, plants and shrubs
- Fan nozzle
- Shut off valve
- Specially engineered bottle
- Switch suds by touch for spot free clean
- Fuller Brush window cleaner includes lid with sprayer and Full Crystal cleaning powder
|Product Net Content UOM|
|Price Per Unit UOM|
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
|Count Per Pack|
Full Crystal Window and Outdoor Surface Cleaner by Fuller Brush, As Seen on TV
|Household Cleaner Type|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.50 x 5.00 x 4.25 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Works as discribed
follow the instructions to the letter, especially when rinsing, use plenty of water at the end and you will have excellent results
- Ease of use
- Value for money
This was great for cleaning my windows. The spray didn't last to long but it works
Cleaned well but left streaks. Probably operator error. Some of my windows are 3 stories up and the spray did reach them. Happy not to use a ladder!
Pretty good product
DOES A PRETTY GOOD JOB. But I was only able to do 11 windows per fill. and they were all at ground level, so I'm not sure that I could reach the windows on a 2 story house. It was easy to operate so I will use it again in the fall. One reason I believe I could only do 11 windows is it didn't stop applying the soap completely when you started to rinse.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question