Consider these popular products
- $69.00 List price $79.96Save $10.96
FujiFilm FinePix AX330 14MP Digital Camera Bundle (Camera Case, 4GB SD Card w/ 5x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD (Assorted Colors)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Shoot your everyday moments from beautiful photos to HD movies with this FujiFilm red 14MP digital camera. Supported by an award-winning Fujinon lens, images can be captured sharply. With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format, the FinePix AX330 lets you discover the impact of full-screen HDTV image display.
FujiFilm FinePix AX330 14MP Digital Camera, Red:
- 14-megapixel resolution
Delivers excellent picture quality
- Fujinon 5.9-29.5mm zoom lens
Offers f/3.3 to f/5.9 aperture and features a 5x optical zoom
- 3.0" TFT LCD display
Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing
- HD movies
Record movies in 720p HD format on this FujiFilm red 14MP digital camera
- 21 scene modes
Provide creative options for taking eye-catching photos with accurate color
- Burst mode: 1.2 frames per second
Get perfect action shots without sacrificing quality
- Digital Image Stabilization
Reduce image blur
Memory Card Specifications:
- Compatible SD/SDHC memory cards
- Internal Memory: Limited/No internal memory - memory card is required to operate
- 1 SD/SDHC slot
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Focal Length:||33 - 165mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Multi-segment , Program, automatic , Subject-tracking AF|
|Digital Zoom:||6.7x , 6.7 x|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital , SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Contained Battery Type:||AA|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||8 sec|
|Number of Megapixels:||14|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/1400 sec|
|Focus Type:||Auto , TTL contrast detection|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||600009022|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Accessories Included:||Hand strap, USB cable|
|Sensor Resolution:||14.0 Megapixel|
|Features:||AVI - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps AVI - 640 x 480 - 30 fps AVI - 320 x 240 - 30 fps , Audio recording, built-in speaker, RGB primary color filter, digital image rotation, in-camera red-eye removal, cropping an image, resizing an image, Automatic Scene Recognition (SR Auto), 720p HD movie recording, face detection, Blink Detection technology, Smile Detection technology, automatic display brightness adjustment, Motion Panorama , Built-in lens shield , 2 x AA alkaline battery ( included ) 2 x AA NiMH rechargeable battery ( optional )|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.70 x 1.10 x 2.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- According to the reviews, it sound like a very simple user-friendly camera.by Batdad7411/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no doubt about it. So long as she knows 2 more things other than 'auto' mode, 'white balance' and 'night shots'. This camera will serve her well.by gigiwally11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very simple & easy to use.by gamecockhfr11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera is easy to use. I am not good with technology either. I have had no problems, no confusion, nothing so far.by Scarico11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For an old people could be good, it has long time to focusby constantins11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- like almost all technology it takes a little getting used to down loading the pictures but it doesnt take long to catch on to it. I am 81 and it didnt take me too long. No accesories other than a downloading cable supplied and thats it.by charliebearmature11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sure does :)by runningroot12/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, USB cable and CD-Rom included.by MsValueShopper12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. I never had a digicam that is missing a usb cable since most makers make different usb cable heads.by Batdad7411/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does come with a USB cable however it is short, about 24" long.by RedRooster00711/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, also batteries, and a 4 gb card.by BigALSports11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Jerrygg11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't charge this camera, you just need to make sure and always have 2 'AA' batteries on hand so you dont miss any good pictures :)by runningroot12/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 "AA" alkaline batteries are included. You can replace them with rechargeable Ni-MH batteries if you want, but be sure to change the camera battery setting if you do.by MsValueShopper12/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not chargeable. Just standard 2 AA batteries. It can work with rechareable batteries as long you the the charger for the batteries.by Batdad7411/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses 2 standard AA batteries. You can use regular AA batteries or rechargable AA's. It has a setting to choose which you are using.by RedRooster00711/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this camera uses 2 AA batterysby kjs5498110/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either buy new AA batt or (best deal) buy rechargeable batt and chargerby dickie4510/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?