Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$8.15 List price $12.23Save $4.08
- $4.62 Was $4.88Save $0.26
FujiFilm FinePix Z85 14MP Digital Camera, Red with 5x Optical Zoom, 3.0" LCD Touchscreen Display
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Packed full of fun and easy-to-use features, the stylish and colorful FinePix Z85 really is not just a pretty face. Housing an innovative 3.0" wide LCD touch screen, a 14.2MP sensor, a 5x Fujinon optical zoom, 720p HD movie and 1080p image capture and a YouTube/Facebook easy web upload facility, this FujiFilm red digital camera is the perfect model for a fashion-conscious audience that is looking for a combination of quality and style. Note: Memory card not included. Purchase of a memory card is highly recommended.
FujiFilm FinePix Z85 14MP Digital Camera:
|Self-Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Focal Length:||28 - 140mm|
|Exposure Modes:||Multi-segment , Program, automatic|
|Digital Zoom:||6.8x , 6.8 x|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card , SD card|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 720|
|Contained Battery Type:||Fujifilm NP-45A|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||4 sec|
|Flash Type:||Built-in Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||1/2000 sec|
|Focus Type:||TTL contrast detection , Automatic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16144212|
|RAM Memory:||38 MB|
|Accessories Included:||Battery charger, hand strap, USB cable|
|Sensor Resolution:||14.2 Megapixel|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. It comes in blue, Red, Pink, Purple, and Black! I'll leave a link below http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-FinePix-Digital-Fujinon-Touch-Screen/dp/B004HO58L6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336267043&sr=8-1by JacobR5/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I think that different colors have different numbers. This is the Finepix Z85, which is in red. I bought the Finepix Z90, which is pink. Hope this helped!by mterrell4/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They are different "editions", however. I bought the Finepix Z90 which is the same camera in pink. I don't see it on the website anymore however. Hope this helped!by mterrell5/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!! But at walmart.com you can only get it in Blue and red! But on Amazon you can get them in Pink, Blue, Red, Purple, and Black! Now some of the different colors cost a little more. I'll leave a link below :) http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-FinePix-Digital-Fujinon-Touch-Screen/dp/B004HO58L6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336267043&sr=8-1by JacobR5/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looks like red is it. I even watched the video, and all was in red.by ProPhotographer19574/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I think there are 4 different colorsby pennster12/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. If you put it on SR mode it will pick the perfect mode for you!by JacobR5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends. I have not tried this particular camera in low light at a distance. You need to try and pick a setting that allows you to shoot WITHOUT the flash, as the flash on most point and shoot digital cameras are not good past about 20 ft, if that. Look through your manual and see if there is a setting where you can shoot low light without the flash. Hope this helps.by ProPhotographer19574/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?