Consider these popular products
- $359.99 List price $379.99Save $20.00
- Reduced Price$51.40 List price $76.50Save $25.10
- from $68.97
About this item
About this item
14MP Digital Camera with 3.0" LCD plus Viewfinder/HDMI
The Finepix S4200 is specifically designed for users who want maximum reach without compromising image quality or convenience. Featuring high-quality 24x Fujinon optical zoom lens, the S4200 offers advanced features in compact, robust, easy to use body. In addition, the S4200 also offers key performance improvements in speed and functionality to ensure photographers have all they need to capture high quality images in a wide range of shooting conditions.
|Camera Lens Type:||Zoom Lens|
|Focal Length:||4.30 mm to 103.20 mm|
|Memory Card Type:||1 x SD, 1 x SDHC, 1 x SDXC|
|Display Resolution:||230000 Pixel|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Connector Type:||1 x MiniHDMI, 1 x USB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||300 Shot|
|Minimum Shutter Speed:||1/2000 Second|
|Number of Megapixels:||14MP & Up , 14 MP|
|Brand:||Zalman Reiss and Associates, Inc.|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Flash Type:||Pop-up Flash|
|Maximum Shutter Speed:||8 Second|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , SDXC , SDHC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||16201333|
|Accessories Included:||Microphone , Speaker|
|Features:||3-inch LCD display , 4-AA Batteries , High Quality Fujinon 24x Optical Zoom Lens , 14MP CCD , 720p HD Movies|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.65 x 3.94 x 3.19 Inches|
Ask a question
- 4 x AA Alkalineby badbrad258/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes 4 AA batteries which can be rechargeables or not.by IrishMoose8/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes regular alkaline AA's, but what I do is use the rechargable AA batteries. The s4200 is very power effecient. I love this camera, I got it a week ago and don't even know a fraction of all it does and it is already won me over. Highly recommended.by An anonymous customer8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?