Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fruit of the Loom Women's Value Pack Ankle Socks - 6 Pairs offers incredible comfort and performance at a price that won't break your budget. Constructed with amazingly soft cotton, the ankle socks are perfect for everyday wear. The sock is designed with full cushion support offers additional protection for your feet; whether you are at work or working out at the gym. Stretch material is constructed throughout the sock for a superior fit. The comfort top looks and feels good with athletic or casual footwear, so you can go the extra mile. The 6-pair pack makes these socks an excellent value.
Fruit of the Loom Women's Value Pack Ankle Socks - 6 Pairs
- Soft cotton for exceptional comfort
- Full cushioning for extra protection
- Stretch material throughout for a superior fit
- 6-Pack for an excellent value
- Designed to last
- Comfort top goes with athletic or casual footwear
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Cotton, Polyester, Spandex|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||F4086B6/1|
|Brand:||Fruit of the Loom|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, these socks are a blend of cotton, polyester and spandex. They are made in the USA.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these are not 100% cotton. They are made of a combination of cotton, polyester and spandex. Some are made in the USA and abroad as well.by RenfroCorp6/17/2016Written by a verified representative from RenfroCorpWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?