Fruit of the Loom - Girls' Built-Up Sport Bras, 3-Pack
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be comfortable all day no matter how active you are with the Fruit of the Loom Girls' Built-Up Sport Bras. They include built-up straps and 2-ply coverage in the front for added comfort and durability. The 3-pack bras can simply be pulled over your head with no need for closures.
Fruit of the Loom - Girls' Built-Up Sport Bras, 3-Pack:
- Pack of 3
- 2-ply front coverage
- Fruit of the Loom bras have built-up straps
- Easy to wear pullover crop
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Explore this item
|Color:||Pink , Assorted|
|Brand:||Fruit of the Loom|
|4||4/5 (XS)||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/6X (S)||45 – 46½||25||22||25½|
|6X||47 – 48½||26||23||26½|
|7||7/8 (M)||49 – 50½||27||24||28|
|8||51 – 53||28||25||29½|
|10||10/12 (L)||53½ – 55||29||26||30½|
|12||55½ – 57½||30½||27||32|
|14||14/16 (XL)||58 – 60||31½||28||33|
|16||60 – 62||33||29||34½|
|18||18 (XXL)||60 – 62||34||30||35½|
|20||60 – 62||35½||31||37|
|7 SLIM||49 – 50½||25½||22||25|
|8 SLIM||51 – 53||26½||23||27½|
|10 SLIM||53½ – 55||27½||24||28½|
|12 SLIM||55 – 57½||29||25||30|
|14 SLIM||58 – 60||30||26||31|
|16 SLIM||60 – 62||31½||27||32½|
|18 SLIM||60 – 62||32½||28||33½|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just wrote a review on here, but I'll tell you what I said. I got these for my 9 yr old daughter as a first time 'training bra', size 28 and they are a little too tight on her. Her size is 22". If you want to purchase these, I'd go with the size 38 and see if they fit her. Good luck.by bluebirdjohnson711/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try these from walmart.com...Fruit of the Loom - 3-Pack Girls' Assorted Built-Up Sport Bras, Style 94022..just type that in the search box and walmart.com. they have more sizes.by Charee11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Here is a guide for measuring: Place your tape measure directly and snugly underneath your bustline. If the measure is an even number, add 4 inches to get the proper size. If the measure is an odd number, add 5 inches to get the proper size.by debbieBVO3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby beachwatcher8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Built up means the back is not thin, it's "built up" for greater support. And yes, the straps are long enough for a petite woman to wear comfortably.by GrassValleyGrammie11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the size 28 for my 9 yr old daughter. She is only a size 22, and they still are a little tight on her, so if you decide to get these, go with a larger size. Built up means there is an extra soft piece of material on the front so the wearer does not 'poke' or show through. The strap length works well for my daughter, but I'm not sure about the larger size.by bluebirdjohnson710/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?