Customers also viewed these products
Frontline Plus for Dogs 11-22 lbs, 6-Month Supply
Check out these related products
- from $19.95
- Reduced Price$78.81 List price $173.99Save $95.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Frontline Plus for Dogs 6-Month Supply provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for dogs weighing up to 22 lbs. Research demonstrates that Frontline for dogs kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to six weeks. That's flea and tick control your best friend needs.
Frontline Plus for Dogs 11-22 lbs, 6-Month Supply:
- Stops and prevents infestations
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs & flea larvae
- Prevents all flea stages from developing
- Frontline Plus flea treatment for dogskills fleas of deer ticks, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks & lone star ticks
- Prevents and controls reinfestations
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Frontline Plus flea treatment for dogscan also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Convenient to use
Active Ingredients: (S)-methoprene; fipronil
|Size:||up to 22lbs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 0.63 x 4.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. my dog is about this size also and this is what my vet recommendedby jdeedugg3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just use a little less than the entire amountby CapersAndOlives1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! Hope my answer helps: I have a 5 pound morkie (shes a yorkie and maltese mix) and I've been using this on her ever since she was a puppy of about 2 months and she's almost 8 months now. It works great she does not really like the oily feeling that much but it absorbs fairly quickly and she forgets that its there. make sure you use shampoo-free shampoo so that the frontline works the best, sometimes it can wash out, my Vet said, if you don't use shampoo free. 7 pounds is just fine; pretty sure this is the smallest dose and my dog hasn't had any fleas, ticks or side effects from this product.by scholar9011/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, because it really says "small dogs up to 22 lbs. My little dog is 7 lbs also and is a Maltipoo!by shopauthority5/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Sister who is a Vet told me one time to buy a larger dogs size and you half of one does on one dog and the other half on the other dog - using that advice she gave me I say yes--only use 1/2 of a dose for your dog for the whole month - this way a six mohth supply would last you all year.by LovingDogOwner2/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The labeling here is actually incorrect (and the same for other websites for this sizing of dog). The actual box says for dogs 0-22 pounds. (Can you imagine a dog weighing 0 pounds??) But, see my review of this product here (one star) before purchasing, to see MY opinion of this product.by ShprWhoReadsaLot4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will not hurt your dog to use the Frontline for 11 to 22lbs.by forensicbio8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a problem with Walmarts description of the weight for this Frontline Plus. The ORANGE packaging is for small--- dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older and UP TO 22 pounds. I use this on my 10 pound poodle/terrier mix and there have been no problems. Make sure you get the ORANGE packet.by Mom2Max2/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dog is 23 lbs, I prefer to use the smaller dose instead of going one size up. She scratches a little bit more, but is flea and tick free regardless, just be sure to apply it every month without exceptions.by Meloxi11/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, our dog has grown over 22 pounds as well, but is the right amount for him.by budgettothebone10/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this will still work on your pet so long as you follow the instruction on application of applying it to your pet, we found this out another pet in our familyby LovingDogOwner8/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- He is so close to the weight limit I do not think it will matter.by forensicbio8/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products