Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- from $19.95
- Reduced Price$72.90 List price $173.99Save $101.09
- Reduced Price$70.47 List price $163.99Save $93.52
- Reduced Price$45.09 List price $101.99Save $56.90
- Reduced Price$39.15 List price $92.99Save $53.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When used monthly, the Frontline Plus Flea Tick and Lice Control completely stops the insects from breeding so your pet stays healthy and happy. It can give reliable ongoing protection. Research demonstrates that it kills dangerous adult fleas, their eggs and larvae for up to three months. It also controls tick and chewing lice infestations. Prevent the development of these pesky insects with this formula. It comes in a six month supply. Frontline Plus flea Control is fast acting, long lasting and waterproof. It is simple to put on your pet so you can take care of them quickly and effectively. The Frontline for dogs comes in a convenient size. It can be stored with your other pet care products until you need it. The Frontline for puppies 8 weeks or older, 6 month supply will give you the lasting security you want for your furry friend. It is made for pets that are up to 22 lbs in size, covering a wide range of dogs.
Let this Frontline Plus Flea Tick and Lice Control help you care for your loved one.
Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Dogs and Puppies 8 Weeks or Older:
- Fast acting and long lasting
- Frontline for dogs is waterproof
- Kills ticks, including those that may cause Lyme disease
- For use only with dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and up to 22 lbs
- Frontline Plus flea control, 6-month supply
Health Concern: Parasite treatment
Warning Text: Keep out Of reach Of children. It is a violation Of federal law To usethis product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allowchildren To apply product. To prevent harm To you And your pet, readentire label And enclosed directions before each use. Follow alldirections And precautionary statements carefully. Use on dogs only. Donot use on rabbits. Do not use on other animals.
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8% (s)-methoprene 8.8%
Instructions: Frontline plus kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthlyapplication is recommended where tick control is needed. Frontline pluskills chewing lice for at least one month. A once monthly application isrecommended where chewing lice control is needed.
|Container Type:||VIAL IN BOX|
|Dimensions:||4L x 5.5W x 5H in.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 4.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have a 3 pound Boston Terrier puppy and I want to know if it is safe to put the Frontline Plus on him. It's the green one.
- I use the Frontline Plus for dogs under 22lbs. We have a 3lb. Yorkie that has been given it for 6yrs now with no issues. We initially got it from our vet and were directed to only give half of the tube at a time due to the size of our dog. Which works out great, because a 6mth for $76 is now 12 @ $6.33/month!by Gulfstream55012/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$14.39 List price $39.99Save $25.60