Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$37.26 List price $43.67Save $6.41
- Reduced Price$38.30 List price $45.91Save $7.61
- $30.48 Was $40.64Save $10.16
- Clearance$29.30 List price $35.16Save $5.86
- Reduced Price$41.65 List price $49.27Save $7.62
- Clearance$28.16 List price $33.79Save $5.63
- Reduced Price$35.07 List price $41.43Save $6.36
About this item
About this item
Frontera Hot Sauce, Red Chile
5 oz QTY 12
All natural. Arbol chiles are Mexico's favorite for hot sauce, because they have an alluring red chile heat that wrestles with a hint of smokiness. Blend them with toasted sesame, pumpkin seeds, garlic and spices, and you've hit a delicious mark, close to those beloved homemade concoctions displayed throughotu Mexican markets. This is the hot sauce to dribble on tacos, scrambled eggs and soup - specially pork and hominy pozole. Chef Rick Bayless: Celebrated chef, author & host of Public Television's Mexico - One Plate at a Time. From the kitchen of Chef Rick Bayless. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used. Call 800-509-4441 or visit fronterafiesta.com.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Cider Vinegar, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Arbol Chiles, Sesame Seed Paste, Dried Red Chile, Fresh Garlic, Salt, Herbs and Spices.
Instructions: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Explore this item
|Flavor:||TANGY TOASTED ARBOL|
|Capacity:||5 oz (147 ml)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 35 mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 g||0|
|Protein 0 g||0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question