Similar items in stock
Frigidaire 30-Pint Dehumidifier FAD301NUD
Customers also viewed these products
- $51.11 List price $69.98Save $18.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Frigidaire Home Comfort Dehumidifier's clean filter reduces bacteria, odors and other airborne particles to create a cool, comfortable environment. The humidity control feature allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room, and the automatic shut-off gives you peace of mind. The casters allow you to quickly and easily move this humidifier from room to room.
Frigidaire Home Comfort Dehumidifier:
- Model# FAD301NUD
- Removes 30 pints of moisture from air per 24 hours
- Clean filter reduces bacteria, odors and other airborne particles
- Creates a cool, comfortable environment
- Operates at a low temperature to save you energy and money
- Humidity control feature allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room
- Automatic shut-off when the unit is almost full
- Washable filter
- Alerts you when the 12-pint water bucket needs to be emptied
- Casters allow for easy portability
- Helps eliminate mold and mildew to make breathing easier
- 420 watts
- UL listed
|Volume Capacity:||1.5 gal|
|Pints of Moisture Removed Per Day:||30.0|
|Number of Speeds:||1.0|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FAD301NUD|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Features:||Bucket Full Indicator , Auto Shut-Off , Continuous Run|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.31 x 14.00 x 11.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it exhausts warm air. All dehumidifiers do, it is a function of how they work.by Pinky9/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it blows cool airby greeneyedblonde8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The exhaust is warm (not hot) air, but this is a normal function of any dehumidifier and can't be avoided.by grandpatma7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they all doby jlcf7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does expel warm air, not hot. We have not noticed any increase in room temperature, and no discomfort.by Orgpsy7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it makes a noticable differenceby jjttss1234567897/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the temperature of the room will go up. Mine went up about 4 degrees.by MrTRox7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 12d048/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My unit seems to be venting cool air but it is in the basement and it's still very damp and always cool downthere. It may throw warmer air as the room dries out , but not now.by GoBucksOSU7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it comparable to a fan running on low.by greeneyedblonde9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The fan does make noise, but it's only the fan. The compressor is quiet and can not be heard. You will definitely hear it come on and run, but again it's about the same noise you would hear if you had a window fan that came on and off. It may well be tolerable, but you will hear it.by grandpatma6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does make some noise, but not noticably so. We have it in our great-room and it blends into background noise. In a bedroom it may be more obvious, but I don't think it is loud enough to be disturbing.by Orgpsy8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- A little quieter than window air conditionerby jjttss1234567899/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is about as loud as a window air conditioner.by MrTRox6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would love it in my bedroom if I needed it there because I turn on a fan and an air cleaner every night, It helps me go to sleep, but if you don't like those sounds then you probably wouldn't like it...I will say it is much quieter than my old one. It's not loud but you would notice the sound.by 12d046/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It probably is for a bedroom where you want quiet for sleeping. All dehumidifiers have running motors and fans for air circulation. That can't be avoided.It is about as loud as your cars windshield defroster fan running at half speed.by GoBucksOSU8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That's a difficult questions to answer, as everyone has a different level of noise tolerance for sleeping. We have our dehumidifier in our basement and recently had overnight guests down there. They both said it didn't bother them at all, and they live in the country. It was within 6 feet of the bed.by jooliepoolie6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a fitting in the back of the machine to hook a common garden hose toby HappyhomemakerinAL8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is already a garden hose connection with a valve on it sticking out of the back. Use an old hose you have laying around.by Swannlover7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can hook a hose to the back of the unit. Take off a cap and hook up the hose. NO, there is no hose included - any hose with a standard garden hose fitting will work.by Raydioguy7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I emptied the reservoir once a day. There was an optional plug and instructions on how to connect a hose, etc. No hose came with the unit.by heytoots7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On the back there is a handle to unscrew so you can attach a portion of 1/2" hose (like a piece of garden hose), to run to a floor drain. Then it drains automatically and doesn't have to be emptied. The piece of hose is not included. I have a piece of hose, but chose not to use it because I wanted to put the unit quite a distance from the floor drain. As it turned out, it didn't matter, because it is so easy to remove the collecting device and dump it in the laundry tub. Also, it's kind of fun to be able to see how much water it removes from the air in what amount of time.by Peachiola7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- To use the continuous drain on the Frigidaire ENERGY STAR 30-Pint Dehumidifier follow these instructions: a. For continuous drainage operation, you will need a garden hose and a drain nearby to discharge the water into. b. Unscrew the drain cap on the back side of the unit. (fig.1) c. Insert the female threaded end of the hose onto the drain connector of the unit. (fig.2) d. Screw the garden hose onto the threaded portion of the drain connector. (fig.3) e. Make sure the hose is secure so there are no leaks. f. Direct the hose toward the drain, making sure that there are no kinks that will stop the water flowing. g. Place the end of the hose into the drain. (fig.4) h. Select the desired humidity setting and fan speed on the unit for continuous draining to start.by CommunityAnswer8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $194.00 Was $203.41Save $9.41
- See details in cart
- $189.00 Was $235.38Save $46.38
- See details in cart
- See details in cart
- $199.00 Was $224.67Save $25.67
- $229.00 List price $279.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $169.00Save $30.00