I'm using this A/C in a 12 x 16 workshop. Keeps the building plenty cool. I like the features, and remote control very much. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- BTU10000 BTU
- Maximum Room Size450 sq ft
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedY
- Volts115 V
About This Item
Frigidaire FFRE1033S1 10,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner with Temperature Sensing Remote Control:
- 2016 Energy Star: 12.0 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
- 10,000 BTU compact air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- Frigidaire FFRE1033S1 10,000 BTU 115V window mounted compact air conditioner uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Quickly cools a room up to 450 sq ft
- Energy Star air conditioner offers dehumidification up to 3 pints per hour
- Clean air ionizer removes pollen and impurities from the air providing relief for allergy sufferers
- Fresh air vent and exhaust control remove odors and freshen the air
- Frigidaire air conditioner has a ready-select electronic control panel and full-function temperature-sensing remote control
- Low power start-up and operation conserves energy and saves you money
- Quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake (52 dB on low)
- Effortless temperature control maintains preset room temperature so you will remain at your comfort level
- Effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored
- 8-way comfort control design allows you to easily control the direction of the air wherever the unit is mounted
- Frigidaire air conditioner has 3 cooling speeds/3 fan speeds and 24-hour on/off timer
- Includes Auto Cool function, Sleep mode and Energy Saver mode
- Washable mesh filter with tilt-out filter access and check filter alert
- Extra long 6.5' 3-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary
- Safety: UL/CUL listed, AHAM certified
- Energy Star air conditioner has a pleated quick-mount window mounting kit included
- Minimum window height: 15.5"; window width dimensions: 23" minimum/36" maximum
- 1 year warranty
- Product dimensions (L x W x H ) 21.5" x 19" x 14.5" - 62 lbs
- Shipping dimensions (Lx W X H ) 22.25" x 23.25" x 16.75" - 70.00 lbs
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Easy Clean
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
21.50 x 19.00 x 14.50 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Perfect for my needs.
This window AC is a replacement for a much older model Frigidaire which was excellent. The newer model has some improved features for installation and is rated to be more energy efficient. Works great so far.
I love this window Air conditioner it does a great job cooling off my place
I recently purchased this unit to replace an old one, a really old one. I live in a small but adequate 700 sq. ft. one bedroom cottage and wanted a unit that would cool the entire cottage but not break my budget as I'm a senior with limited income. I did a lot of research on different manufactures for overall quality, features, noise, appearance, ease of use, and even refrigerants used. This unit was clearly superior to the many units I researched in all categories. It's affordable, easy to install, looks nice, reasonably quiet, and cools the entire cottage easily without the use of fans to help circulate the air. Dollar for dollar, this is by far the best air conditioner in the 10,000 BTU category. I strongly recommend it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Chills are multiplying!
I live in an I've castle like in Frozen thanks to this ac unit. It has easy to use buttons and the remote is super handy..when you know where it is... I live in an executive studio in the Bronx, and the unit cools the kitchen space from the combo bedroom/ living room area. It's a two person job to install, so don't be brave and go at it alone. You need friends or an ungrateful spouse to help out. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Easy features, very user friendly. Friends and family could adjust controls to keep things cool
This air conditioner was the go to appliance the get is thru the 2020 Heatwave. This Summer was a hot one. I did not know if 10,000 BYU's was going to be enough the cool the family room? It cooled the family room and the couple of adjoining bedrooms. I'd buy it again [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
only put it in the window for a few minutes, to make sure it worked. It did not fit in the window I wanted it for!
Powerful Unit. Great Features
I purchased this unit around the start of August. We had just had a stretch of 90-100 degree weather. My other unit (5000 BTU) could not keep the temp below 80-84 degrees in this heat.
This unit is 10000 BTU and easily handled the workload that I need for a 650 sq foot railroad style apartment. The unit is a little on the louder side and the remote is a little bulky (hence the 4 stars). I like the features on the remote and it has a built in thermostat so you can tell if it's warm or cool. It offers a 12 hour time and energy saver. Overall, this is a good, powerful unit at a reasonable price for a medium space. I would recommend it to a friend. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Quality control lacking
I purchased this ac to replace a returned ac 8000 BTU Fridigaire that I purchased that was dented even though the box was not damage. They did not have any more of the 8000 BTU ac's upon returning do I had to get a more expensive model, this one. The box was not damage at all so I did not open in store prior to purchase. Well don't you know that this one was dented even worse than the first one. I'm 65 and these are not somthing that I can just put in car to return. So I'm living with a damaged unit that I paid full price for.
Leaks from the Front - Major Damage
This unit was installed in October so when the Austin Texas got hot in August this AC started dumping massive amounts of water inside the wall, electrical connections, and communications boxes. Super fail on design of this unit. Can't get anyone from Fridgidaire to contact me. Buyer beware.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question