Entenmann's Snack Size Powdered Donuts, 10.0 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Sealed for freshness.
- Snack size.
- Entenmann's Snack Size Powdered Donuts.
- Powdered donuts.
- 10 oz (284g).
- All rights reserved.
- Bakery confectionery.
- Union BCTGM made tobacco workers & grain millers.
- For more information visit us at: www.entenmanns.com.
- Everyone's got a favorite!
- We are committed to providing you with quality products and welcome your questions and comments.
- Call 1-800-984-0989, Consumer Relations Department.
- When writing, please include the proof-of-purchase (bar code) and stamped date code.
Ingredients: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Bleached Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following Oils: Cottonseed Oil, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil), Dextrose, Water, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Food Starch - Modified (Corn and/or Wheat), contains 2% or less of the following: Eggs, Nonfat Milk, Glycerin, Soy Flour, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Propionate, Calcium Propionate), Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Mono- and Diglycerides, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Spices, Tapioca Starch, Wheat Starch, Artificial Color, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Karaya Gum, Colored with Extracts of Annatto and Turmeric, Coconut.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4