I'm counting on this getting me through this quarantine with my children.
About This Item
- A pleasing dry red wine with blackberry and raspberry aromas.
- Pairs well with pork, pasta or date night.
- Smaller carbon footprint and less packaging waste than traditional glass bottles.
- One 5L box = 34, 5oz glasses, stays fresh for six weeks after opening
- 85 Points, Ultimate Wine Challenge
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, less than 70 degrees F. Easy Opening: 1. Place box on its side with panel containing spout perforation facing the ceiling. Press down firmly on tab A, breaking through perforations. 2. Pull entire perforated tab area (tabs A & B) to the left as indicated. Tear off tab A. 3. Reach in and find the spout. Pull spout out of box by its base, sliding the first groove of the spout over the cardboard opening. Set box upright. 4. Close tab B over the top of spout to secure. To dispense wine, slowly twist knob counter-clockwise. To stop flow, twist knob clockwise until fully closed.
Worlds #1 wine brand, 5 liters
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.75 x 10.30 x 10.50 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question