The product is of very good quality steel so it does not warp and the non-stick surface works very well. If I wished for more it would be that these were made for full size donuts!
About This Item
- BAKE PERFECT MINI DONUTS AT HOME! This handy mini donut baking pan features twelve (12) 2-inch cavities for quick and easy baking of 12 homemade mini doughnuts or mini bagels at once
- SUPERIOR HEAT CONDUCTION AND EVEN BAKING - Heavy gauge steel allows even heat distribution, conducting heat quickly and evenly to perfectly bake your mini doughnuts or bagels for a delicious breakfast treat
- PREMIUM NON-STICK COATING - Nonstick mini doughnut baking pan is constructed of durable carbon steel with a premium non-stick coating for easy release and clean up
- MEASUREMENTS: Donut mold pan measures 10.25 x 7.75 x 0.75 inch overall, and makes 12 perfectly round 2-inch mini doughnuts - Doughnut recipe included on product packaging!
- EASY CLEAN UP! Top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the baking pan
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Assembled Product Weight|
You are viewing
Fox Run Nonstick Heavy Gauge Steel Mini Donut Pan Kitchen Bakeware For 12 Donuts
Mini donut pan
truly non stick (so far)
I made some apple cider cake style doughnuts (no yeast) and was happy when they didn't stick. I would advise people to not fill doughnut cavities to the brim because when they bake they will rise as any cake dough will and the doughnuts will lose some of their appeal as far as taste due to dough overload. fill pan to about 2/3 level which will give you more doughnuts which will be more flavorful. in other words, using the same amount of topping ( I used a buttery cinnamon sugar glaze) on a smaller doughnut versus mine, which were too big, makes them better. does this make sense? lol. also I bought some disposable piping bags to make filling the doughnut pan cavities easier.
Worked very well. Filled it too full on the first bake. It only needs a little under half for the recipe I used.
Nice well made pan
Very easy to clean. 1Tbsp. of batter works perfectly. Always spray w oil so the donuts come out easily.
Love the mini donut bake ware but the reason am giving it a 4 star it's too small
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question