Fowler 72-472-104 Small Hole Gage Set
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$57.18 List price $71.47Save $14.29
- Reduced Price$85.88 List price $116.19Save $30.31
- Reduced Price$113.57 List price $141.96Save $28.39
- Reduced Price$71.80 List price $97.07Save $25.27
- Reduced Price$123.98 List price $154.97Save $30.99
- Reduced Price$120.16 List price $150.20Save $30.04
- Reduced Price$102.36 List price $138.48Save $36.12
- Reduced Price$231.16 List price $336.12Save $104.96
- Reduced Price$52.48 List price $69.97Save $17.49
- Reduced Price$64.22 List price $80.28Save $16.06
- Reduced Price$54.25 List price $67.81Save $13.56
- Reduced Price$55.01 List price $68.76Save $13.75
- Reduced Price$69.96 List price $93.28Save $23.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fowler 72-472-104. . Features: Hole size is obtained by measuring over the contact points with a micrometer. The gaging surface is a full-round with a flat bottom. This permits use in the smallest of shallow holes, slots and grooves, etc. Gaging surface is fully hardened to ensure long tool life.
Knurled knob at the end of handle is used for size adjustment. Hole size is obtained by measuring over the contact points with a micrometer. The gaging surface is a full-round with a flat bottom. This permits use in the smallest of shallow holes, slots and grooves, etc. Gaging surface is fully hardened to ensure long tool life. Extra long for gaging deep and shallow slots and similar work. The complete set of four gages covers a range of .125 in. - .500 in.. Includes fitted vinyl case.FeaturesHole size is obtained by measuring over the contact points with a micrometerThe gaging surface is a full-round with a flat bottomThis permits use in the smallest of shallow holes, slots and grooves, etcGaging surface is fully hardened to ensure long tool lifeIncludesSmall Hole Gage Set - 72-472-104SpecificationsAccuracy (Angles): Accuracy (Calculation): Accuracy (Vials): Automatic Shutoff: Automatic Shutoff Time: Batteries Included: Battery Life (Approx.): Battery Type: Display Type: Leg Length: Measurement Range:
|Working Pressure:||Pounds Per Square Inch|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.25 Pounds|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $2.22 Was $11.95Save $9.73