Forgiving What You Can't Forget Video Study: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again (Other)
About This Item
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can't go on living like this, but you don't know what to do next. And you just don't know if you'll ever get past it.
In this six-session Bible study (study guide sold separately), Lysa TerKeurst has walked this journey, wrestling with deep wounds that feel impassible and struggling to move forward. And she's discovered that, to find life-giving freedom, we have to let go of our bound-up resentment and resistance to forgiving people who've hurt us. With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of 1,000 hours of study, Lysa helps us:
- learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry;
- walk through a step-by-step process to free ourselves from the hurt of our past and feel less offended today;
- discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now;
- identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from our relationships so we can believe there is still good ahead; and
- disempower the triggers hijacking our emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
Designed for use with the Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide (sold separately).Forgiving What You Can't Forget Video Study: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again (Other)
Forgiving What You Can't Forget Video Study: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question