About This Item
Over the last several years, new research and developments in analysis methods and practice have led to rapid advancements in forensic biology. Identifying critical points of knowledge and new methodological approaches in the field, Forensic Biology, Second Edition focuses on forensic serology and forensic DNA analysis. It provides students and professionals with a scientific grounding in biological evidence--both the techniques used to identify it and the methodology to analyze it.
This second edition:
- Introduces the language of forensic biology, enabling students to become comfortable with usage and terminology
- Provides clear explanations of the principles of forensic identification and analysis of biological evidence
- Explains forensic serology and DNA techniques used in the field and the laboratory
- Discusses the benefits and limitations that apply to various forensic biology techniques
- Includes schematic illustrations to clarify concepts
- Presents three new chapters created for this edition
- Adds more than two hundred new color figures
Covering the full scope of forensic biology, the book uses an accessible, straightforward style designed to enhance students' education and training so they are prepared, both in the laboratory and in the field.
Taylor and Francis
|Number of Pages|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question