Similar items in stock
FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer brings you a solution to your food storage needs. Common food storage methods trap air, causing foods to lose flavor and nutrition. The Food Vacuum Sealer removes air from specially designed bags. It uses containers for making it ideal for stocking up on food camping meals, long trips in the car and more. It has a sleek, black style that will enhance your kitchen decor. It also has a compact size that makes it simple to store when you are not using it. This Kitchen Vacuum Sealer applies heat for a secure, air-tight seal that will keep your food staples and perishables fresh longer. Its extra-wide sealing strip gives you the space that you need for optimal performance each time you use it. It even has a removable drip tray to catch overflowing liquids. The FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer makes a nice addition to any home with a durability that is made to last.
FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer:
- Food vacuum sealer has an airtight seal that keeps food fresh
- Works with FoodSaver heat-seal bags, rolls and containers
- Seal button seals rolls for custom sized bags
- Vacuum and seal button vacuums, seals and shuts off automatically
- Vacuum sealer has an easy-lock latch secures bag
- Extra-wide sealing strip
- Food sealer comes with an accessory port for vacuum hose (included)
- Has a removable drip tray - catches overflow liquids
- Includes starter kit:
- 1 heat-seal roll - 11" x 10'
- 3 heat-seal bags - quart size
- 2 heat-seal bags - gallon size
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer model# FSFSSL2222-015
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FSFSSL2222-015|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 17.70 x 10.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- v2222by iceteakid4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Model No.: FSFSSL2222-015by GadgetGuy0112/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the specifications listed above it says Model FSFSSL2222-015. I think it just goes by V2222by GHMann1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This appears to be the same one, including the picture with the meat in the bag, as the V2244 on the FoodSaver web site. They both have the same features. Often Walmart carries the same model as a FoodSaver model BUT with a different model number. I believe that is the case with this one. For example, the FoodSaver Model V3250 is the same as Walmart's Model 3230.by Pinky2121/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2200 series, version 2222. Says on the box and the actual item itself ("V2222")by MrSick7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- V2244by BJinAZ7/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased one. It is a 2222.by MissionBelle4/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Model # is V2222 Food Saverby emrsnclr9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You will need to purchase the wide mouth jar sealer attachment, and use the vacuum hose that came with the machine.by GHMann7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can seal wide mouth canning jars but you have to buy the attachment. They sell attachments for wide mouth and small mouth jars so make sure you buy the correct one. Also, make sure you have the hose needed for the jar attachment. The model I bought included the hose attachment.by thill8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you can fit whatever inside of the bag and the ends are capable of becoming flat, you can SEAL anything....however, vacuuming out the air is another story. I often don't use the vacuum at all. Just the seal was the major purpose I got this bad boy, but the vacuuming REALLY sucks out the air and squishes the heck out of whatever you are vacuuming out. One out of the box thing to seal a friend of mine showed me was money. He was buying something expensive, and put $2,500 in one of these, and it had a lot of $20's and $10's, which would make it a pretty bulky stack of bills, but vacuuming it made it much more compact. Just an odd fact I thought I'd throw at you.by MrSick8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep! It comes with the hose but not the sealing unit that goes over the jar lid.by MissionBelle3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to, I am ordering one for me now so I have to wait to find out. But I think it would do the job.by emrsnclr2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes with wide mouth adapter.by Dropone3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - but you will have to purchase the wide mouth jar sealing accessory (available from the Foodsaver website for around $9)by Acorn513/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no.It does come with a hose.jar sealer is sold seperate.by iceteakid6/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no... it has the accessory port and a hose attachment, so the sealing can technically be done. BUT, Foodsaver has special lids for jars that work perfectly with the accessory. Otherwise it's a bit of a challenge.by Mosaic392/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everything but the jar and lid > yesby mammaw557/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the hose, but not the jar attachment. They make a large mouth and a regular mouth attachment, each sold separately.by GHMann2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can go online (Walmart) and search under FoodSaver and they have a part you can order for jars.by Moninohio2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it dose'nt but you can buy it.by sweetdreams452/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $59.88 List price $69.88Save $10.00