Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$30.27 List price $182.42Save $152.15
Folding Wagon With Top, Model # 900124
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can carry items with ease using the On the Edge Foldable Wagon with top. This bright red wagon with canopy features a durable steel frame, and it has a basket built right into the frame for additional strength. This steel wagon comes with a removable canopy that keeps items covered, cool, and protected. The wagon bed and canopy top are made out of flexible stain-resistant fabric that is easy to wipe clean. With its foldable design, the wagon with canopy is simple to store when it isn't in use. The foldable wagon with top measures 44" long x 24" wide x 39" high, and it weighs 22.5 lbs. This wagon has a weight capacity of 150 lbs. A carrying case with a handle is included.
On the Edge Foldable Wagon with Top:
- Comes With Removable Canopy
- Has a basket built right into the frame for strength
- Steel Frame
- Wagon bed and canopy top made of flexible, durable, stain resistant fabric
- 39 inches tall x 44 inches long x 24 inches wide
- Folds into 29 inches x 24 inches x 9 inches
- Weight Capacity of 150lbs
- Wagon Weight 22.5lbs
- Easy to fold
- Includes a Carrying Case with Handle
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 44.00 x 39.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have two toddlers, is this something I might be interested in carting them around in on our walks?
- Yes, but of course with supervision. A couple of toddlers will fit perfectly and if it's a sunny or rainy day the canopy quickly goes right on to protect them from the elements. Love the water bottle holders and the little caboose compartment in the back which could hold snacks, toys etc,.by Arctichawk3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have 3 toddlers and they love this wagon. its so easy and light and roomy for all 3 of them at once!!by chickamom7/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Other sites show people pulling kids in this wagon, so as long as they are under 150lbs should be ok. No seat belts in the wagon, but I think I'm going to construct something that will keep them from standing up in it.by Poolmom2/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used without the canopy the corners telescope up and down so it can be a regular wagon (handy in the wind) or a shaded ride for the kids.by Poolmom5/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you dont. it is soooo easy to remove it and attach it again when you need it.by chickamom10/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found on ebay posting... If you have a load to carry but don't want to deal with a bulky wheelbarrow or cart, this handy folding wagon is an excellent solution. It can haul up to 150 lbs. with its built-in basket, but folds to only 9in.W when not in use, making it easy to store or transport. The fully assembled wagon features a sturdy steel frame with durable, stain-resistant nylon material and includes a removable canopy. 44in.L x 24in.W x 39in.H; folds to 29in.H x 24in.L x 9in.W when not in use.by westieagilitymom7/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this handle well on sidewalks/roads/ sand ? Also how will this do for a 5 mile walk to the beach with my daughter?
- Love this wagon. Like all, it is not easy to push in sand but you can fold it up easily. My kids (2yr old and 5) love it. It provides nice shade. I have bad Rheumatoid Arthritis and I can lift this pretty easily. We use this wagon all the time because of it's nice folding option.by lovNoddy5/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I love the wagon does great and handles easily over sidewalks and roads. We took ours to the beach and well it is just like a wagon in the sand it boggs down in the sand just like any wagon, but love it for the zoo, parades, aquarium great it is in the back of my car at all times.by Poolmom5/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?