Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $59.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you have limited space inside your home, apartment or college dorm room, this Folding Computer Desk could be the ideal option for you. This small and compact furniture has a very simple design. However, it serves the purpose well and can provide you with a peaceful and relaxing spot to do homework, check emails or work online. The Folding Computer Desk stores away neatly so that it can be easily tucked away when it is not in use. It is constructed out of solid Beech and has a rich Honey Pine finish that goes well with modern or traditional home furnishings. This computer desk with keyboard tray allows you to move your workspace from one room to another with ease. It offers simple portability and has a classic mission-style design.
Folding Computer Desk, Honey Pine:
- Computer desk
- Solid beech wood with a honey pine finish
- Pull-out keyboard tray
- Mission style
- Computer desk in Honey Pine folds for easy storage
- Assembly required
- Ideal for homes with limited space as well as small apartments and college dorm rooms
|Number of Shelves:||1|
|Dimensions:||40W x 20D x 30H inches|
|Recommended Room:||Family Room , Bedroom , Living Room , Home Office|
|Number of Drawers:||0|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||81140|
|Home Decor Style:||Mission|
|Features:||Keyboard Tray , Keyboard Trays|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 20.00 x 30.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Appears to be have a clear finish of some kind.by CocoaCat6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The finish is honey pine, and it's coated, so you wouldn't be able to change the finish.by kgillette3/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The desk comes with a glossy finish to it that I'm sure could be sanded and stained if you feel ambitious.by Decisiveshopper259/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it is not unfinished wood. It does paint by natural color, so it is not easily be stained.by enocchen11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the wood is already finishedby 3MomShopper8/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes partially assembled, but all you need to do is affix the desktop to the leg assembly, which requires 4 screws; the allen wrench is included in the box.by kgillette8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Four screws is all it takes to screw the desktop to the legs. The remainder comes pre-assembled.by Decisiveshopper2512/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- almost assembled. I remember you only need to put 4-6 screws to put them together,by enocchen11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are exactly two screws and an allen wrench to use on them. The sliding shelf just has to slide onto its rollers. I am a total klutz and it took me only 10 minutes!by JustArrived4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this table shake while typing on the keyboard? Is the support is firm given its length?
- No, it doesn't...it's very stable.by kgillette4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have found that the keyboard drawer (not the desktop) is pretty rickety. Meaning, it isn't that strong. Since I use a laptop, I have no need for the drawer, so use it for papers and what not. The keyboard drawer also doesn't lock into place. So, if you're using a keyboard on it, it may slide on you, depending on how much you tend to lean onto your keyboard.by Decisiveshopper2510/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is really firm once you put the last 4 screws together.by enocchen4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not shake and it is firm :o)by TaradiseM4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $55.68
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $99.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $96.13
- Rollbackfrom $84.00
- from $59.88
- from $90.05