Customers also considered
- $18.14 Was $19.99Save $1.85
- $18.89 Was $24.99Save $6.10
- $33.54 Was $44.99Save $11.45
- $16.26 Was $22.99Save $6.73
- $17.14 Was $22.99Save $5.85
- $4.00 Was $6.99Save $2.99
- Clearance$39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $31.48 Was $39.99Save $8.51
- $52.46 Was $69.99Save $17.53
- $35.75 List price $41.99Save $6.24
- $23.35 Was $29.99Save $6.64
- $16.30 Was $19.99Save $3.69
- Reduced Price$7.22 List price $17.49Save $10.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Have the spookiest house on the block with this fun and easy-to-use Halloween Fog Machine. It will add the ideal effect to any special Halloween event or haunted cemetery scene. The 1000W fog machine is powered by 110 volts of electricity and is equipped with a handle for easy transport. Fog fluid is not included. Add a festive flare to your Halloween decorations with this party fog machine.
Halloween Fog Machine 1000W:
- Requires IA 234 fog fluid (not included)
- Powered on 110v electricity
- 1000 watts
|Clothing Size:||One Size|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IA229|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 19.00 x 11.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Manual operation involves turning on the machine and waiting for it to heat up. A light lets you know when the heating element is hot enough to make fog. Then pressing the fog button causes the machine to put fog juice on the heater making it turn to fog. This action cools the heating element and the ready light will go out until it re-heats. An optional automatic controller is available at extra cost.by DennyEM8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you do. The controller it comes with has a red switch that lights up when the machine is ready to use. If you hold down the button for a long period of time the machine will stop for a minute or two to cool down.by vroblesjr8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works best indoor. Creates a pretty good amount of fog. but the reset cycle is a little long for outdoor use. (fog cycle 1 min 15 sec, reset cycle 1 min 5 sec) If you wish for outdoor use you will need two to alternate fogging cycles for continuous fog, or look at another brand that does continuous fog.by Grapecrusher10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3000 cu.ft. is common with most units of 1000w. I can't measure this, but it is right in line with the volume of every other unit I have used that was 1000w.by gutthans9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $31.48 Was $34.99Save $3.51