Customers also considered
- Rollback$19.66 Was $20.92Save $1.26
- $6.50 List price $9.97Save $3.47
- $15.60 Was $19.99Save $4.39
- $22.99 Was $34.99Save $12.00
- $24.60 Was $39.94Save $15.34
- Rollback$28.79 Was $30.31Save $1.52
- $39.97 Was $44.99Save $5.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dual power cords for maximum distance. Soft foam arrows fly over 150 feet. Guide wire provides easy and accurate aiming. Set includes 1 bow, three arrows and 1 ammo holder.
Monkey Business Sports Foam Strike Compound Bow:
- With the Foam Strike Compound Bow V2 in black you'll be an expert bow shooter in no time
- Whether it's target practice, distance challenge or general all-out foam mayhem, there is no substitute
- The foam arrows keep it safe and the high-performance and durability keeps it FUN
- Each foam arrow can soar over 150 feet and has a notch carved in it for easy loading and firing
- Set includes one 24" bow, three 15" arrows and one 5-1/2" ammo holder
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MBS8338|
|Brand:||Monkey Business Sports|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.00 x 9.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bow can shoot long or short range.by CommunityAnswer4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The bow is designed to fly over 100 feet. The length probably also depends on the strength of the participant.by AreYouGame.com4/11/2015Written by a verified representative from AreYouGame.comWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. when the elastic loses its spring what can you replace it with, or would you just get a new bow?
- The dual power cords should not be replaced, as this could provide safety issues. It is best to replace the bow once the cords have been exhausted.by AreYouGame.com6/11/2015Written by a verified representative from AreYouGame.comWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?