Flying Without Fear: Effective Strategies to Get You Where You Need to Go
Check out these related products
- $17.09 List price $24.95Save $7.86
- $8.04 List price $9.99Save $1.95
- $11.95 List price $16.99Save $5.04
- $11.50 List price $16.95Save $5.45
- $19.43 List price $27.95Save $8.52
- $13.80 Was $15.46Save $1.66
- $15.88 Was $18.07Save $2.19
- $14.33 Was $15.94Save $1.61
- $15.21 List price $21.95Save $6.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, New Harbinger Publications, 2009, ISBN13 9781572247048, ISBN10 1572247045
It starts with an innocent, altogether reasonable worry: What if the plane has a mechanical defect? What if I have a panic attack? Then the anxious thoughts multiply. You may know that these fears are irrational, but that doesn't slow them down. And before you know it, the risks of flying seem so great, you can't even think about getting on a plane.
It's easy to keep aerophobia at bay for years by simply avoiding air travel. But amid all the lost vacations, missed opportunities for business travel, and rare visits to far-flung loved ones, you may decide it's time to put away your fear of flying for good. Flying without Fear is an essential guidebook for the millions of people who have made that decision. Based in cognitive behavioral therapy, the program in this book will prepare you for every sight, sound, and sensation you will experience in the airport and airplane. This fully revised and updated edition also includes new information about terrorism concerns and airport security measures adopted after 9/11.
Practice the anxiety-stopping strategies in this book before you board the planeTake this carry-on package of tips & techniques with you when you goFly anywhere with confidence and composure
|Number of Pages:||173|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Brown, Duanne, Ph.D.|
|Publisher:||New Harbinger Pubns Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $8.62 List price $15.00Save $6.38
- $10.20 List price $17.00Save $6.80
- $20.93 Was $25.22Save $4.29
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $10.45 List price $14.95Save $4.50
- $12.05 List price $14.99Save $2.94
- $10.35 List price $12.39Save $2.04
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $11.09 Was $12.85Save $1.76
- $5.36 List price $5.95Save $0.59
- $5.55 List price $7.99Save $2.44