Check out these related products
- $8.92 List price $14.99Save $6.07
- $11.79 Was $13.36Save $1.57
- $18.20 List price $26.99Save $8.79
- $9.96 List price $13.99Save $4.03
- $15.87 Was $20.17Save $4.30
- $12.64 List price $14.99Save $2.35
- $7.55 List price $9.99Save $2.44
About this item
About this item
A whale researcher's unusual observation of a humpback whale with "Bite Me" scrawled on its tail starts an adventure involving an age-old conspiracy, a megalomaniac undersea ruler, and a bizarre long-distance love affair.
Just why do humpback whales sing? That's the question that has marine behavioral biologist Nate Quinn and his crew poking, charting, recording, and photographing very big, wet, gray marine mammals. Until the extraordinary day when a whale lifts its tail into the air to display a cryptic message spelled out in foot-high letters: Bite me.
Trouble is, Nate's beginning to wonder if he hasn't spent just a little too much time in the sun. 'Cause no one else on his team saw a thing -- not his longtime partner, Clay Demodocus; not their saucy young research assistant; not even the spliff-puffing white-boy Rastaman Kona (ne Preston Applebaum). But later, when a roll of film returns from the lab missing the crucial tail shot -- and his research facility is trashed -- Nate realizes something very fishy indeed is going on.
By turns witty, irreverent, fascinating, puzzling, and surprising, Fluke is Christopher Moore at his outrageous best.
|Number of Pages:||321|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $12.33 List price $19.99Save $7.66
- $9.52 List price $15.99Save $6.47
- $9.59 List price $16.00Save $6.41
- $29.13 List price $39.99Save $10.86
- $9.28 Was $9.81Save $0.53
- $8.45 Was $9.95Save $1.50